Part 25

Phylicia's POV

*7 months later*

I had been out of the hospital for a few months now.

Cameron has tried to attack us and all but the police caught him before he did anything.

I also found out a few months ago that I was pregnant.

I know it's super weird but I know it's Crawford's cause I would never cheat in anyone. I'm just not that kind of person.

I sit on the couch in my new apartment I share with Crawford rubbing my tummy. I felt the baby kick.

I smiled down and giggled a little. " I feel ya." I whispered to my tummy.

I groaned a little as it kicked a second time and then a third. " You are one kicker aren't you." I chuckled.

I never actually remembered what happened at the basement( Marlena told her about everything she had remembered) the only problem is what happened when everyone was knocked out?

That was my question and of course I wouldn't know the answer.

Unless I get it from Cameron who by the way is in jail now.

It's like Cameron went from this innocent sweet boy to this....monster.

I laid on the couch and pulled the blanket over me and fell into a nice slumber.

***********************************

Marlena's POV

I ran to Phylicia's apartment before Cameron could get there.

They had let him out thinking it was fine because Cameron pulled the whole I'm crazy but I can get better act.

I saw Cameron carrying Phylicia (who was asleep) to his car and laying her down.

Damn it!!!! I'm too fucking late!

I watched as I was running the car drive away.

I sighed but kept running.

Cameron you not getting away with her and hurting that child and her.

Not when I'm here.

***********************************

Cameron's POV

I finally had her. The bitch was in my car. Thank god she was sleeping.

Now I know what you are all thinking, " Cameron you better not hurt that damn fucking child."

Well you see I ain't gonna touch the child or her because that child ain't Crawford's.....it's mine.