Part 7

Recap

" moan for me baby." He said and than I did but than heard giggles from outside the closet.

*******************•••••***++++++**

I stopped what I was doing.

M

" What are you doing baby?" He asked while kissing my neck.

"I heard giggles outside the door." I said in a whisper.

" Baby don't listen to it." He said more like moaned.

I lightly pushed him away and unlocked the door and opened it to everyone laughing at me and cell phones recording this.

I teared up and looked behind me to see Nash with a smirk on his face.

I got angry" Nash I thought you were really different than anyone else I ever knew. I thought you were the one but now I think your a piece of shit."

I pushed everyone out of the way and ran out of the building and ran to my house where I packed everything that was mine and left a note to Brenda saying:

Dear Brenda,

I'm sorry I did this to you. I ran away from this place and from everyone else. I wish I could stay but I won't be able to take it. If I don't text you when I get there that means I was kidnapped,murdered or had memory lose. I love you lots sister,

Marlena

I laid it perfectly on my all ready made bed and walked out of the room and out of the house with over 3,900$ with me for my way somewhere.

I took my bike and rode it to an airport.

I parked it in a parking spot and than walked in the airport to get cleared for any things that I could be having in my pockets.

I bought a ticket to North Carolina.

I waited and waited and finally they called my plane where I took a long nap before starting my new life.

Hey Guys,

I had a family emergency yesterday so I couldn't update but I did today for you guys so hope you liked it.

Thanks,

P