Part 21

Recap:

The doctor came out and looked happy. " well there is good news and bad news." The doctor said. Oh no.

*************************************

*Brendas POV*

I was walking home from my job I had to make money from when I heard a scream. I thought it was nothing at first but then I heard it again.

I ran to check it out when I saw Phylicia pass me when I was in the alleyway.

I saw Cameron running after her. Phylicia was pulled at and pushed on the wall of the alleyway.

I hide behind the dumpster to see what was happening. " MARLEEEEENAAAA!!!" Phylicia screamed. Cameron then put a cloth over her mouth and she went limp.

I was going to scream for Phylicia but Marlena did the job. She looked to be heartbroken. She then ran when Cameron looked at her.

Cameron went one way with Phylicia on his shoulder and Marlena the other way. I saw her car drive by the alleyway to I'm guessing Nash's house.

I ran to my bike and peddled to where Nash is. I hide behind a car as I saw Nash and Cameron talking.

I then saw and heard banging and yelling coming from the trunk. I then saw Nash walking near it but before he could open it Cameron chloroformed him and threw him in the trunk.

I gasped. This isn't the Cameron I know and love. I ran into the house after I saw them leave.

I ran all around to see if Marlena was anywhere and that's when it all came together.

Cameron kidnapped all three of them, chloroformed two and is taking them to his house.

Wow he is different. Where is Matt and Carter though?

*Storm's POV

My brother should be here soon. I wonder where Zoey is? Cameron and Zoey are my siblings.

I heard a door shut well slam and steps going down in the cellar. I watched from the corner and saw him carrying Phylicia and Marlena.

Wait. What the fuck is going on?!? I watched as he brought Nash in. Then everything came together. Cameron must be getting revenge on Phylicia for something but what?

That's when I saw Jessica walked in and everything came back.

I was just walking to my best friend Phylicia's locker when I saw for the first time Cameron slamming his hand down on Phylicia's books.

Jessica laughed and that's when I saw Marlena and Brenda pass, heads down looking quite scared. I ran over to Phylicia who was picking up her glasses which had fallen from the scared and force of the books falling to the ground.

Her glasses were bent and cracked. Cameron and Nash and Jessica and Sarah all laughed and watched as I helped her. " You guys are douchebags." I yelled making Cameron laugh even harder.

I knew he was my brother but once we get home he is going to get a kicking. She fixed her long sleeve shirt and sweatshirt and tied her shoe which was found untied. " don't listen to them Phylicia they just want no friends after school." I convinced.

She nodded and half smiled. When she turned her cheek I saw a big red hand print. Not a boys hand print since there were nail scratches where the fingers were.

I could tell she was hiding the pain the was consuming her. We walked to our class in silence. That was until the next day.

I walked into school and to Phylicias locker where she was wearing a black all time low shirt, red skinny jeans that were ripped and some black skull converses.

She had black eyeliner and mascara on. She looked different. She looked slightly changed like she isn't herself and she wasn't wearing her glasses but contacts.

Jessica came up behind Phylicia and slammed Phylicas locker on her. Phylicia smiled evilly and turned around. " I wouldn't have one that." She said before throwing a punch at Jessica hitting her right in the nose. She kept on punching and Jessica did not look good.

There was blood everywhere. Cameron and Nash came and pulled Phylicia off Jessica.

Phylicia turned and kneed Cameron in the balls and Nash was slapped in the face.

She then walked back to her locker and once she opened the door she put on her crooked glasses and sweatshirt and wiped the foundation off her face showing the bruise on her face.

The teacher came and saw Jessica being lifted up by Cameron and Nash. Phylicia had the look of pain in her eyes as the teacher looked at her.

She groaned and fell down. The teacher brought her down and once there since I followed they lifted Phylicias shirt and there were cuts bleeding from her stomach.

" thanks for being a good friend to me Storm." She said before closing her eyes. No she didn't die she went into a coma.

So she really wasn't bad at all. Cameron always wanted revenge for hurting Jessica and Jessica well Jessica likes to watch people in pain so yeah.

I watched as Cameron came up from the basement stairs. " Phylicia still asleep?" Jessica asked.

" Yup." That's when I tripped on a box and made noise.

They looked my way and I ran up the stairs and to my room where I took the already packed bag and jumped out of the window.

I ran out from the yard and down to the hospital to get my leg checked out. I then saw a girl who looked familiar.....Brenda!

Hey guys,

Sorry if this was bad but I wanted to include the new girls and then put a slight flashback and such but you find out what happens to everyone next chapter.

P

Slave 4 Your Girlfriend. (Nash Grier Imagine)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara