Part 24

Recap:

I'm scared Phylicia or Marlena will tell people about what happen or tell Brenda.

I might need to kidnap them tonight. Then I have to get Nash on Marlena's bad side.

Maybe that will make them not tell anyone by both of us threatening them.

I know it sounds bad but I won't hurt them...unless I have to.

****************************************************************************************************************

* Marlena's POV*

I woke up to a sound coming from the window.

I looked at it to see a man.

He ran up to me and covered my mouth so i couldn't scream.

" You tell anyone what i did to you and Phylicia then i will surely come and kill you." Cameron said.

I nodded and cried.

He let go and ran and jumped out my window again.

I stayed up for the rest of the night.

I felt like he was going to come after me and kill me because i am thinking about the thing that happened to us.

I cried myself to sleep the rest of the night and was not looking for tomorrow.

*******************************************
Brenda's POV
I can't stop thinking about it.

Her face looked so pained and bruised.

I feel so bad for her.

I can't believe Cameron beat the shit out of Phylicia.

Why would he do it is the problem.

Did she do something that bad?

I laid in my bed thinking just thinking.

I wanted to go visit Phylicia today but at the same time confront Cameron.

I decided to do the first one because Phylicia means more to me than Cameron will ever be.

I got dressed in a nice dress with black flats and black leggings.

I ran to my rental car and stuck the keys in.

I started it up and made my way to the hospital Phylicia was at.

Once I was there I went the receptionist and asked to see her in which she let me.

As I was walking down the hall I began to think What does she look like now?

I finally walked to her room.

Once I was there, Phylicia was sitting there tear stained face and more bruises were formed on her skin and blood running down her chin and lips.

She was shaking like she was frightened by something or someone.

I ran up to her and asked" OMG what happened to you? I mean there are new bruises forming and bloods running down you face and you shaking to death.Who did this to you?"

She looked at me with wide eyes" I cant tell you or the person will kill me. I am not suppose to tell anyone. That person beat me showing me a small part if what's going to happen. I'm so sorry Brenda I really am." She cried out hugging me with shaky hands.

I shushed her calming her down just a tad.

" It's okay I'm not going to let anyone hurt you again." I soothed.

She nodded her head before pulling away and laying on the bed again.

" Now before the thing happened how was you day going?" I asked trying to lighten the mood.

She smiled up to me before explaining her day before the incident.

Hey person reading this,
Thanks so much for reading. I mean over 12 thousand thats crazy!! I am so thankful for it. I thought why don't we give them a chapter for making my day. So here it is. I hope you enjoyed it. And maybe the next chapter will come sometime soon . Who knows... Anyway thanks again.

Love Ya,
P