Part 23

Recap:
I want to tell her the things I've seen but I don't want her being hurt. The nurse escorted Brenda out and then someone I never thought would come to see me walked in the room....
****************************************
....Zoey. She ran up to me and hugged me. " I'm so sorry for what Cameron did to you." She cried.

" it's fine, I deserved it for being nosy." I said back.

" but you don't deserve being beaten for it." She cried. " wait I'm suppose to leave today to my job back home with Brenda." I said out of the blue.

" Your slave master is letting you stay till you get better." Zoey said. " Sweetie it's time to leave the room to let someone else see Miss. Phylicia." The nurse said.

Zoey nodded and I hugged her one last time before she left.

The next person that came in was Crawford. I felt the tears rising to my eyes. I let them fall.

He ran up to me crying and we just sat there crying in silence. It was amazing to feel him near me again.

I looked at his face to see a bruise slightly. " Baby you have a bruise on you face." I said tears still running down my face.

" baby don't worry about me I need to worry about you and how fragile you look." He said.

I kissed him to show him how much it means to me that he cares. "Baby the doctor gave me news and you are a couple months pregnant." He said.

I was shocked. I then realized I have either a mini Crawford or a mini me and Crawford.

I smiled and I knew this is what the fight might of been. " I can't wait." I said. He smiled and kissed me.

" well I got to go so I can let Marlena, Nash and Storm see you." He said before getting up kissing me one last time before leaving the room.

Nash came in and we had a few chats here and there but he comforted me in silence and it told me he cared by the way his eyes were puffy and red.

Marlena came and we hugged it out and I gave her my thanks for saving me and for remembering.

Then Storm came. We had this big sister hugging out and crying and talking. I missed her dearly.

I then when everybody left fell asleep knowing all my friends were okay.
****************************************

Marlena's POV

I'm so happy Phylicia is ok.

She looks happy to see everyone. What surprised me is she is 14 and is pregnant.

How does this happen?!?!? I met everyone and such which was nice since I haven't seen them in a while.

Nash surprised me with a promise ring the other night which I excepted and could not stop wearing.

But Cameron has been gone for a long time and I'm scared he is planning a horrible attack on us.
****************************************
Cameron's POV
I watched through Phylicias hospital window everyone crying and talking to Phylicia.

Yeah I do feel bad but I don't regret showing her what true pain is.

But I also think that Jessica is lying and just wants to ruin people like Phylicia and turn everyone against her.

I'm scared Phylicia or Marlena will tell people about what happen or tell Brenda.

I need to kidnap them tonight. Then I have to get Nash on Marlena's bad side.

Maybe that will them not tell anyone by both of us threatening them.

I know it sounds bad but I won't hurt them...unless I have to.

Hey guys,

I hope you enjoyed it. Stayed up just for you and finished the chapter. The story is going to end soon but maybe I will make a cliffhanger for it. But I have a little bit more time before I even think about the last chapter.

Love you guys,
P