Part 4

I had woken up to a bright light in my face.

The sun blinding lights went into my eyes along me see only outlines of things.

I ran out of my bed and to the curtains to close them.

I picked out the outfit I wanted to wear and threw it on running to the kitchen and making bacon, eggs, and toast for everyone.

I ran to Brenda's room and screamed for her to get up and get ready.

I really wanted to get to school early so I won't have to see him.

She groaned and ran out of bed knowing me and her not listening when I'm hurrying.

It can get a little wet.

She was dressed I gave her an apple and we ran to our bikes and peddled to school.

We got to school 5 minutes early which was a super good thing.

We locked our bikes up and ran to our lockers.

I still haven't talked to Brenda about her and Cameron.

I will have to ask her later.

We ran to our first class and sat in our seats talking.

It got pretty boring so we walked out of the classroom to find Nash and Cameron across the hall from us.

I made small eye contact with Nash and that's when I ran.

I ran down the halls with one tear slipping down my face that I had wiped off.

I ran to the nearest bathroom and ran into a stall and let my emotions come out as I played from my IPod "Beside You by 5 Seconds of Summer" while sitting/leaning on the wall.

I heard a knock on the bathroom stall door which made me mumble a "go away."

I took my headphones out to see if there is a response which was "Marlena please come out. Let's talk about this awkwardness."

I didn't answer which made him I guess confess this.." Marlena the kiss was perfect. It wasn't a mistake. I enjoyed it so much. Please come out."

I unlocked the door and he walked in and locked it.

"Nash is all your saying....true?" I asked in curiosity.

"Yes I am telling the truth." He replied, that's when I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.

He responded with wrapping his arms around my waist, bringing us closer. " You feel like a teddy bear and I don't think I could possibly let go your just so comfortable. Not to sound clingy or anything it's just that you feel ni......"

I was cut off by Nash pecking my lips to shut up. " your lips are soft." He mumbled while I still hug him.

" Can we just sit like this forever?" I ask.

" I would love to but we don't want to get into trouble with the teachers around here." He replied.

I nodded in response and we let go.

I felt slightly cold for some reason.

We walked out of the stall and he winked and hugged me one more time before walking out.

What is going to happen for the rest of the day?

Was on my mind as I walked out of the bathroom.

Hey guys so I finished it for you guys because I know you really wanted to know what happens next. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. :)

Thanks,
P