Part 16

Recap

We got to her motel and we said our goodbyes and I walked back to a sleeping Marlena.

*End of Brenda's POV*

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*Phylicias POV*

I got into my hotel room after the walk with Brenda.

I walked into my hotel room and picked up the phone.

I dialed the one person I left behind.

C- hello?

P- hi

C- oh my god Phylicia your ok! Baby where are you?

P- I'm in North Carolina. I met Carter and he told me how you missed me and *starts crying* I miss you so much Crawford.

C- baby I'm going to take the first flight to North Carolina to see you.

P- you don't have to baby I could use the rest of my money to come to you.

C- I don't want you wasting anymore money. I'm going there and that final baby.

P- ok if you really want to. Crawford I I love you.

C- love you too princess. I got to get packed than I'll talk to you when I get there. Bye baby love you

P- love you to baby bye

C- bye

We then hung up.

I laid on my bed and smiled through the tears that were still falling down.

He coming and I get to see him.

I closed my eyes and feel asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••.••••

Crawford's POV

Little did she know I was already in North Carolina.

Carter had called me last night and told me to get down here fast.

So I took the first flight and here I am driving down to the motel she is staying at.

I parked my car in the parking lot and went inside the motel.

I asked the receptionist which room Phylicia was in.

I finally got the number and walked to that room.

I knocked and knocked and after a few minutes of waiting she opened the door and when she saw me she smiled brightly and jumped into my arms.

I spun her around and kissed her.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Phylicia's POV

I opened the door and saw Crawford.

I smiled brightly and jumped into his arms.

He spun me around and kissed me.

It got really heated really fast.

I realized that we went from the doorway to the bed in a matter of seconds.

I pulled away and looked into his eyes and said" I am only 14 please can we not do this today. I want it to be on our special night. I don't mean to sound mean or selfish it's just I'm not ready."

" It's fine, I will wait intill your ready. I just really missed you." He said.

I pecked his lips and we laid on my bed and talked about many things.

I felt my eyes drop while my head was gently placed on his shoulder.

" I love you Crawford." I mumbled.

" love you too baby." He said before I went to bed.

Hey guys,

I had to go toy grandmas wake and tomarrow I got her funeral so I am very busy but got this done on my spare time.

Thanks,

P