Part 2

*1 year later*

I am now 15. I have been working for this family for over a year. The woman Sandy has a daughter that is a total bitch. She can't even say something nice to me with out putting hatred comment with it.

I mean I clean her room everyday I go home. I do everything for her and her family and the least you could do is give me a nice compliment once in a while.

Well I know her so well that she will never give me compliment without adding something horrible to it. Today's Monday and which means school.

I changed into my outfit (on the side or if on kindle in the chapters info) and walked into the kitchen and made coffee, pancakes, and fruit salad.

Before I rang the bell I had my little breakfast then rang the bell. I walked outside and got on my bike and peddled to school. I locked my bike up on the bike rake and walked into the building I call school.

I walked to my locker and opened it taking out what I need and waiting for my best friend Brenda to walk in. I guess I wasn't alone in the house when I first came because Brenda worked there too.

She did the laundry, cleaned everything that Sandy needed clean. I was technically working for Sandy' s daughter Jessica and Brenda worked for Sandy. I was cut out of my thoughts by Breda slamming her locker shut.

I said" Sup Bren." She said" Hey Mar." We did our little handshake and then walked to class together. While we were walking down the hall I saw him. Nash Grier. Hottest guy in school. He has those blue eyes that are like ice.

They look deep in your mind if you get caught staring. He has that smile that would make anyone melt. And I have heard that he is very nice. I have never talked to him cause I was forbidden to talk to him. Jessica dated him.

When he comes over I can't be anywhere near them. As she said to me before. He has a best friend that Brenda really likes named Cameron Dallas.

I'll explain him to you in Brenda's voice. Oh Cameron Dallas, his chocolate brown eyes that could make you melt like an ice cube on a hot summer day. That smile that could make you blind. I hear that he is very sweet and strong.

So that's what Brenda thinks of him but he has a girlfriend which happens to be Sarah,Jessica's best friend. -_- We walked past them with our heads down. When we were far enough away we looked at each other and gave each other the"their so hot." look.

We had every class with them and Jessica and Sarah.

*Sigh* We walked into the classroom and sat down.

We left our books there and walked around the halls talking in till we heard the warning bell.

We ran to our class and sat in our seats.

I heard Nash' s voice and me and Brenda put our heads down.

They walked past us and to there seats. Class started and all we did is take notes notes on China.

The bell rung ending class. Me and Brenda got up quickly grabbed our books and stormed out of there and into the gym locker rooms.

I got changed and waited for Brenda to finish. We put our hair in ponytails and ran out into the gym before Jessica and Sarah came in the locker rooms.

We started to do our laps around the gym when we saw Nash and Cameron come out of the locker room.

Me being clumsy and not looking tripped on my shoelace and fell.