Part 18

Recap

We watched 21 Jump Street and Warm Blood before Phylicia and Crawford were sound asleep.

I laid on the bed next to Brenda and fell asleep knowing I had friends here for me even when something bad happens.

*********************************************************************************************************************

*2 months later*

I haven't talked to Carter for the last two months.

I moved into the apartment with Phylicia since she insisted I should.

Nash and I have talked a few times but I think I might be falling for him all over again.

Today is Halloween.

Phylicia has dressed up as Jeff the Killer to go with my creepy pasta obsession.

(I'm literally obsessed with creepy pasta).

Brenda is dressing up like Slenderman. I'm dressed like Eyeless Jack.

( I will put a pic up on the outfits.)

We had our candy bags ready since us girls don't care what age we are we are going trick or treating.

Crawford went as Phylicia's victim being the cute couple they are.

We were meeting up with the other boys at Carters house.

We all walked to Carters house.

Scaring kids just by walking by them. O

nce we get there the guys are dressed as super heros.

Our group laughs cause they are good heros and we are killers.

We walk to each house and get the candy we want.

Me and Nash walk next to each other slightly flirting with each other.

He has his arm around my shoulders and my arms were wrapped around his waist.

Matt was looking at us a couple of times.

The bad things I don't think I ever officially broke up with Carter so we are still technically dating.

We went back to Carters house to just hang out for the rest of the night.

Brenda being the super happy and in love with Cameron girl she is suggested spin the bottle.

We all sat in a circle. Us girls in one half of the circle and the boys in the other to make it more fun.

We added a Truth or Dare thing to it.

If you chicken out on one you spin the bottle and well you know what happens.

But you can also choose if you want to do the truth or dare or spin the bottle.

You also if you do truth or dare you have to spin it and who ever it lands on you ask them truth or dare.

Phylicia spun the bottle for spin the bottle.

It landed on Cameron.

She really wanted to refuse but she didn't want to spin again. Brenda and Crawford had to tell her it is just a game and it doesn't mean anything.

She decided to kiss quick and get it over with.

So they both went into the middle and kissed then quickly went to their seats again.

I spun the bottle for spin the bottle and it landed on Carter.

We awkwardly went into the middle and kissed with Nash glaring at Carter.

It got slightly heated since all our old feelings are put into the kiss.

I pulled away blushing and sat down in my spot.

The game went on and it just became spin the bottle.

Brenda had to kiss Matt.

Phylicia had to kiss me which was the embarrassing moment of this moment.

Nash had to kiss Cameron. Can we say bromance?!?

Lol.

We all got tired and I went to the guest room I used to sleep in.

Nash came bursting in after I had just laid down.

The one question I didn't want him to hear from his mouth ius" Who is it Me or Carter?"

It was so easy to answer.

"You ." I said and I jumped off the bed and kissed him.

Lets just say no one could sleep that night. ;)

This killer had found her super hero. ( not the end of story btw)

Hey guys,

I FINISHED THE CHAPTER FINALLY

!!!!! lol I did it for you guys. Pics on the side or story info of the girls outfits. I hope it was good.

BYEEEEE!!!!

P