Part 15

Recap

I laid in my bed as Brenda fell asleep and thought about her and how she looked slightly familiar.

I let my eyes drop and I fell into a slumber.

•••••••••••***************•••••••••••••••

Brenda's POV

(Yea I think I am going to have a few of other peoples POV's so it makes it more awesome.)

I woke up before anyone so I got out of bed and got dressed and walked outside and called Phylicia.

P- he he hello?

B- hey it's B

P- hey B how was your sleep?

B- good but I was wondering if you could come down to the nearest Starbucks and meet me there we need to talk.

P- you know how I am around new people.

B- we just order than go for a walk how about that?

P- deal.

B-see you then.

P- bye

I hung up and went inside and picked my sweatshirt up and put it on.

I left a note to Marlena saying I was going somewhere else for a little while.

I jogged to the nearest Starbucks and when I got there I saw Phylicia waiting outside.

She saw me and we walked in.

She got a regular coffee with extra cream and extra sugar.

I got a caramel frappe.

We walked out into the decent weather and went left.

" what is up with this Crawford kid and you ?" I asked before sipping my drink.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*Phylicia's back story*

" we go about 2 months back.

Well I dated him when I was 14 and he was 17 which I still am and he still is.

I ran away from my real family to California and that's when I met Crawford.

He was a very sweet and funny guy.

I was and still am in love with him.

They found me a couple months back and they shipped me back to Massachusetts and then my family made me a slave for a horrible woman who would abuse me.

She broke everything but my phone on me.

I never had good service in the house so I could never text him.

Carter I met when I started dating Crawford.

He was a good friend of mine.

When I left he was still on the Magcon tour and Crawford must have contacted him when he found out I was gone.

That's what's up with me and Crawford."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I nodded and said" so you and Crawford were a item but he was three years older than you and you are 14."

I get it she must had really like this guy to fight them for him.

We got to her motel and we said our goodbyes and I walked back to a sleeping Marlena.

Hey guys,

I made another chapter at 11:00 at night for you guys. I hope you liked it.

Thanks,

P