Part 17

Recap

" I love you Crawford." I mumbled.

" love you too baby." He said before I went to bed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Marlena's POV

I woke up to already up and dressed Brenda.

I rubbed my eyes and stood up and out of my bed.

I walked to my closet and picked out a nice outfit. (in the story's info.) 

I ran down the stairs and into Carters arms.

I smiled as he hugged me back.

This day is going to be perfect, and it was, he took me to a carnival and bought me cotton candy which I really love.

He got me a cute plush wolf stuffed animal.

I just feel in love.

Well that's what I thought today but you wouldn't think it 2 weeks from now.

                                                        *2 weeks later*

" Your such a dick Carter. I thought you loved me but I guess you would rather be with this blonde bimbo than me, the girl that actually loved you." I yelled.

I threw the bracelet he got me and ran out of his room and out of that house.

I ran down to where Phylicia is staying.

I knocked on the door with tears slowly falling down my face.

Phylicia opened the door and I walked in.

I saw Brenda there too.

"I through with him. I hate him." I muttered with a few sobs here and there.

" what's the matter Mar?" Brenda asked me.

" Carter cheated on me with this blonde bimbo." I sobbed.

Brenda and Phylicia hugged me while I cried on their shoulders.

I heard a knock at the door and Phylicia got it to see who it is.

She opened it a crack and she smiled once she saw who it was.

She took his hand and walked in the rom with a boy with brown hair swiped to the side and these brown eyes.

Phylicia smiled softly at me and said" Guys I would like you to meet my boyfriend Crawford. Crawford this is Brenda and Marlena."

Crawford and Phylicia came up to me and I knew Crawford knew what had happened to me so they both hugged me.

I could already tell he was going to be a brother to me.

We stayed like this for a while than had a sleep over and watched some movies.

Me and Brenda on the bed as Phylicia insisted and her and Crawford on the beanbag.

We watched 21 Jump Street and Warm Blood before Phylicia and Crawford were sound asleep.

I laid on the bed next to Brenda and fell asleep knowing I had friends here for me even when something bad happens.

Hey guys,

I had a slight writers block but than thought of something to do with this book.

So whos POV should it be next.

You guys can pick and ill write it in their POV.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry it took so long.

Love you guys,

P