Part 10

Recap

I put on my wig and make up and then I started the camera up and started with" hey guys Idiot Brunette here."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*3 years ago*

" mom I'm going to make a YouTube video for my channel." I called out to my mom as I walked up the stairs to my room.

I took out my laptop and went on YouTube and started to record.

"Hey guys it's Idiot Brunette and we are going to talk about Middle School and how tough it is and how much drama comes from those two grades." I said with my wig perfectly set on my head and my black eyeliner and blue eye contacts in.

I talked about Middle School and how high school is going to be waaaaay better.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*3 months in the present"

It's been 3 months since I saw Carter and today is the day we pick him and a couple of friends from the airport.

Me and his mom drove to the airport and I waited in the airport to see him.

I saw his face and SnapBack so I took off in a jog and he saw me.

He dropped everything on his hands and I jumped into his arms.

He spun me around and I giggled as he spun us around.

He put me down and I hugged him.

" I missed you Car." I said using my nickname for him.

" I missed you too Mar." He said with a smile while rubbing my back soothingly.

I let go and asked" Where are you new friends?"

I then saw three boys come running up to Carter.

I backed up as I saw two very familiar boys.

I said" hey Carter I'm going to wait in the car with your mom for you."

He nodded suspiciously and hugged me last time before I ran out of the airport and into the car where I put on sunglasses to keep people from seeing who I am.

The doors opened and I saw three boys and Carter jump in.

Carter sat next to me and a boy with blondish brown hair and brown eyes.

I stayed quiet through the whole ride and on the way into the house.

Once I got there I ran up to my room and shit and locked the door.

I laid on my bed and groaned.

I then closed my eyes and fell into a nice nap.

Hey guys,

Thanks for being there for me through this book so far. Three updates in a day. That is all because of you guys. Thanks for reading and I can't wait to write more for you.

Thanks guys,

P