Part 1

"Marlena I love you but you have to become a slave to make money for school. Your 14 years old so you can. Plus I have no money to get you to school anymore. Remember I love you baby girl."

Those were the last words I heard from my mom before I was pushed into a car.

I seatbelted myself with tears sliding down my face.

I had packed all my cloths into my suitcases the night before thinking I was going to move. Well I guessed wrong.

I wiped my tears away and laid my head on my hand, my arm on the door of the car. I'll miss you mom. I'll always miss you.

After about an hour of crying, we turned into the driveway of a larger house. Not a palace but a large house.

The car parked and I opened the door and stepped into a puddle getting my converses wet. I really didn't care anymore.

I got some of my suitcases while the driver got the rest for me.

I thanked him and we walked into the garage and into a room with a small bed with black sheets and comforter, grey walls, nothing hung around for decoration and a small closet.

I just would have to make this place look nice on my own time. We set my bags down and walked to the I guess living room.

A women in her 30's was standing there.

She said" Hi you must be Marlena, I'm Sandy the owner of this house. I have a daughter your age so you will be seeing her alot. Here is your outfit to wear and can you start supper in an hour thanks sweetie."

Then she walks off. The driver had left after he showed me the way to the living room so I was completely lost.

I finally found my room after searching around the whole house. I changed into my outfit. (on the side or if on kindle in the chapters info).

I ran into the living room a d walked to the kitchen. I went into their cabinets and freezer and found the ingredients to make chicken, rice, and green beans. 

After I was done making that I set up the table in the dining room and then I saw a note. It said" Marlena when supper is done ring the bell on the wall. Thanks, Sandy"

I looked around and found the bell. I rang it and then went into the kitchen and cleaned up my mess and washed all the dishes.

Well I could tell you I helped mom alot at home. Mom. Oh how much I miss her right now.

I walked into my room and changed into my pj' s and laid down in my bed and read Romeo and Juliet for the forth time.

I just loved this book so much. I checked the clock that I had brought and since it's 8 pm and no one has called for me so I closed my eyes and instantly fell asleep.

Hey sorry this chapter is short and stupid. I promise the next one is better. Thanks for reading.

-P