Part 3

He pulled up to the house and parked the car.

I stayed quite as i got out of the car and into the house.

I walked inside before him and walked to my room where I threw my stuff down on the bed and load down next to it.

Nash came in after me and sat at the edge of the bed. "guess this is your room?" He asked/said.

"Yup." I replied back."When did you become her maid?" he asked with curiosity.

"A year ago I believe haven't been keeping track." I replied back.

He laid down next to me and asked"why though? I mean not to sound nosy but why?" " it's a long story." I said. "I have time he replied back to me.

So I told him the whole story except leaving out the slave part of it all.

Through the story we both turned to our sides and looked at each other while he was listening and I was talking.

After I had finished there was a silence.

We stared into each other's eyes and can I say they were such a wonderful shade of blue.

He started to lean in and so had I. "Kiss me." He had whispered before without thought my lips crashed into his.

It was such a passionate kiss. It made me feel special.

I pulled away and stood up when I thought of Jessica, even though she is a total bitch I'm not a person some one should be cheating on with.

He stood and came up to me" I am sorry I did that it was a mistake."

Those words I didn't like "it was mistake" that means he didn't feel anything I felt.

" I understand and Jessica is probably waiting so I best not get in your way anymore." "Bu....." " please just...just go."

That's when he walked out running his hand through his hair.

I face planted on the bed and cried.

After crying for what seemed like hours I walked out and into the kitchen and made dinner which consisted of Mac and cheese with hot dogs.

Then got myself a banana and walked back to my room after ringing the bell.

I laid on my bed for the fifth time read Romeo and Juliet.

It such a sad but amazing book.

I had found myself closing my eyes after a long chapter and had went to sleep dreaming about what is going to come of tomorrow.

Hey guys sorry it took so long. Had lots of stress but here is the next part I hope you liked it if you did please give this a vote so I know people like it. Please also let me know if there are any errors in any of the chapters.

Thanks,

P