Part 5

I walked into class almost late and walked to my seat with a smile on my face.

Brenda noticed this and gave me a " you are going to explain this later" look.

I sat in my seat and slightly looked at Nash and he slightly looked at me.

I blushed and looked up at the teacher, opening up my notebook and started to take notes.

*************************************

The bell sounded for the end of the school day. I went to my locker and saw a note stuck to it.

I opened the note and it said" Come outside by the alleyway."

I slipped the note in my pocket and grabbed my stuff that I needed to bring home and walked out by the alleyway to see Nash and Jessica kissing... More like eating each other.

I walked away not even thinking about crying.

I walked to my bike and peddled to the house and walked into my room and put on my slave outfit.

I walked out my room and into the kitchen to cook.

I saw a note in which it said" We are having 5 guests coming over so cook extra. There is also a little girl so could you give up some of your supply of juice boxes.Thanks, Sandy"

I took out a big thing of steak and let it cook while I fried potatoes and cooked the corn, flipping it every once in a while.

Once everything was done I set up the table and put out the silverware, plates, and napkins.

I made cocktails and set out Coca Cola for Jessica and and the other two kids.

I took out of my apron pocket a juice box for the little girl.

I then rang the bell and after that I heard the doorbell ring.

I heard Jessica say" I'll get it."

That was my cue to get Brenda in the kitchen.

I texted her to come to the kitchen fast.

We got ourselves set up to make dessert.

We made cookies and brownies with vanilla ice cream for everyone.

I made the little girls smaller though. I made a couple extra cocktails for the adults.

I heard the bell jingle which was our cue to walk out to see what they wanted.

" Hi I'm Marlena and this is Brenda what would you like me to get you this evening." I asked.

" can I have another juice box?" The little girl asked in her cute little voice.

I nodded with a smile. " can we get three more cocktails and dessert? Thanks." Sandy said.

I nodded and walked back in with Brenda and brought out dessert first then the cocktails and then I took out of my apron pocket a juice box for the little girl.

We walked back in but before I could I heard"Thank you Marlena." It was Nash.

I just forced a smile and walked into the kitchen.

Brenda said I could take the rest of the night off since she saw my sadness in my eyes.

I thanked her and walked to my room.

I walked near my closet but before I could even open the closet door I was turned around, pushed up on the door of the closet and kissed.

I felt things I couldn't explain.

I kissed back and enjoyed it.

I opened my eyes to see Nash.

I wanted to stop I really did but I just couldn't.

He pulled away and said" I'll break up with her tomorrow."

I smiled and pecked his lips and nodded.

He let me go and said smirking" like the outfit by the way."

I looked and the dress went mid thigh and the top of it was slightly showing my cleavage.

Damn you Sandy. I pulled it up slightly so it wouldn't be so showy.

Nash put his hands on my hips and I put my arms around his neck and we slightly swayed.

He let go and kissed me before he said " I got to get back." I nodded and he kissed me once more before he walked out of my room.

My heart was beating rapidly.

I calmed down and went into my closet and changed into a pair of sweats and a tank top.

I laid in my bed and fell into a nice slumber.

Hey guys, so I updated again because I'm just happy to see people commenting nice things about this book/imagine. Thanks so much for all the nice comments.

Love you guys,

P