"Yeah, you see? He get's it." Scott says and I look over at Stiles to see he has his arms crossed over his chest. His hair is longer and styled up, I always pat his hair because it's soft and it's a step up from the buzz cut he used to have. Definetly makes him look even more handsome. I mean...he's always looked beautiful to me.

"He's covered in tattoos, Scott, literally." Stiles points out.

"Okay, Stiles." I say with a smile, telling him to stop trying to talk Scott out of this. The guy starts up the ink machine before looking to Scott.

"Okay, you ready?" The guy asks and Scott exhales before nodding.

"You ain't got any problems with needles, do you?" The guy asks and Scott shakes his head.

"Nope." He answers.

"Do you want me to hold your hand?" I ask mockingly and Scott rolls his eyes playfully.

"I tend to get a little squeamish though so..." Stiles says while walking up next to me but keeping his eyes on the needle that plunges into Scott's arm. I notice that Stiles is getting a little white and before I can ask him if he's okay...he faints; collapsing onto the floor. I chuckle while looking to the tattoo artist.

"Ice pack?" I ask while he continues to stay focused.

"Small fridge by the door." He answers and I thank him before walking over to the small black fridge by the main door. I open the fridge and a gust of cold air washes over my face before I pull out the cold ice pack. I close the black door before walking over to Stiles who is sprawled on the floor. I smile while kneeling down beside him, the whirring of the ink machine playing in the background. I place the ice pack on his head while using my other hand to gently smack the side of his face.

"Come on, Stilinski." I mumble before his eyes flash open.

"Did I just pass out?" He asks while taking the ice pack from me.

"No, you just fell asleep on the floor of a tattoo parlor." I answer sarcastically before giggling at his dazed expression.

"Kinda burns." Scott says suspiciously while we sit in our usual spots in the jeep.

"Yes, you just had your skin stabbed about a hundred thousand times with a needle." Stiles says.

"Yeah, but I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to 'burn'." I say while making quotation marks with my fingers when saying burn. Stiles removes the ice pack from his head and places it on his lap while we both look at the bandage on Scott's bicep.

"Oh, God. No, it's definitely not supposed to feel like this." Scott says and Stiles looks to Scott.

"Scott, take the bandage off." I tell him.

"No, no, no, no, don't. Oh, stop, please stop." Stiles says while squeezing his eyes closed and looking away. Scott unwraps the bandage while Stiles starts making, what sounds like, gagging noises.

"Woah, woah." Stiles says. The ink is there but it's slowly fading away.

"Oh, no, what? No, no, come on." Scott says before the whole tattoo vanishes.