16

A/N

little authors note before you read this one I cried slightly while writing it so I apologise for that.

I woke up and Gally was already gone which upset me a bit seeing as I was hoping we could talk about last night but I guess not so I made my way to have breakfast where I saw Gally was sat with Winston and the builders he didn't even give me a second look so I just grabbed my food and sat with Newt, Minho and Will "you alright?" Newt asked from beside me when I had sat down "I heard you two last night when I walked past but thought it would be best if I left you alone" he continued while I just looked up at him exhaustedly "I don't know if I'm being honest but I'm definitely leaving with you guys no matter what I love him but I can't leave you" I said while bringing him in for a side hug which caused us all to laugh but Minho and Will stopped laughing almost instantly earning confused looks from me and Newt till I saw that they were looking behind us "May can I talk to you please?" I heard Gally's voice behind me causing me to tense up slightly and Minho to shake his head slightly but I knew that I had to so I gave them all an apologetic look before walking off with him towards the deadheads "your not going to try and kill me are you" I attempted to joke but obviously he wasn't in the mood "if all your going to do is try and be funny I can carry on ignoring you. I was doing a good job of it till my conscious took over" he snapped causing me to become quiet again and look at the ground "look May im sorry okay im shucking sorry I just let my hatred for thomas take over and I shouldn't have made it sound like I was letting you choose between me and Newt because as you said I am smart enough to realise that you would always pick family which is why I guess what I'm trying to say is you can go with them and I'll follow when I'm ready but please promise you'll wait for me" he said while grabbing my hands and looking me dead in the eyes so that I could see he meant every word he said "I promise gally forever and always I'll wait for you as long as it takes and I forgive you okay we were both stressed and tired last night but just remember I love you and only you" I said leaning in slightly "I love you too" he replied meeting me halfway for a passionate kiss that lasted until we broke apart gasping for breath "now come on let's head back before minho suspects the worst" he said making me chuckle slightly.

"I swear down girl you are way to whipped was it really that easy for him to apologize" Will said while Minho and Newt just laughed at him "Don't even try Will we've been there before" Newt said while Minho nodded "Oh shut up you two" I said smacking them upside the head "the last reply we got was love makes you do stupid things, which was possibly the cringiest thing we've ever heard Gally say" Minho said causing us all to laugh "wait gally said that" Will asked in between laughter only getting a nod from Newt and Minho "Alright you three shouldn't we go speak to Tommy and Teresa?" I questioned, "since when did you call him Tommy?" Newt asked with a look of confusion on his face "since you told me to be nice plus I think it suits him more"I replied earning a nod off them as we stood up and walked over to the slammer.

*time skip to banishment*

So basically the plan is for Tommy and Teresa to act like they are still knocked out and then they are going to fight whoever is holding them then make a speech about us joining them then once people have they will leave and hopefully Gally will have changed his mind and come with us. Anyway back to the matter at hand the two of them had just knocked out the people carrying them and thomas was saying about how we need to get out because we're going to die if not "so who's with us" Newt shouted taking that as my que i walked up to him followed by Chuck, Frypan, Winston, Will, Zart and a few others "Gally please" I said only for him to turn and look the other way "I love you May" was the last thing he said before I was ushered into the maze as we turned the corner Minho stopped to see if everyone was there "right so who's going to say a speech" I joked turning to Minho "Be careful don't die" he said followed by newt saying "great we're all bloody inspired" causing me to laugh slightly "Just run like your life depends on it cause it does alright, May you stay with Newt, Chuck you and teresa take up the back oh and look after this" he said while handing him the key "Now that's more like it Minmin" I said before we took off running again. God sake I'm glad I never became a runner I'm dying already how do they do this every day like seriously I swear I have a stitch I thought when suddenly we all came to a stop "right there's two just standing there I think we can take them" Minho whispered to us while handing me a spare spear that I didn't notice he was carrying and then walking towards the grievers with us following him turning to Newt one last time I tried to make the situation lighter "remember be careful don't die" I said while smiling at him he shook his head before kissing me on the forehead and preparing to fight, will Will doing the same from the other side of me.