12

Today's greenie day and I'm not sure whos more cranky Alby or Gally they're both sat across from each other with permanent scowls on their faces "what's up with them?" Will asked gesturing towards the two as him, Minho and Newt sat across from me "its gallys turn to welcome the newbie and alby has to give the tour and then watch him carve his name into the wall which is always a laugh" I said then sat back remembering when I carved my name into the wall. *flashback*

It was a week after I had come up in the box and next had woken me up earlier than normal that morning "come on greenie dont wake Minho up tho" he whispered while throwing some clothes at me to get changed into then turned around "alright im dressed" I whispered back a few minutes later then followed him out towards one of the walls of the maze I had only just noticed that he held a knife in his hand and started to panic "don't worry shank I ain't gonna kill you" he said when he had noticed my face "why've you got a bloody knife the?" i questioned my voice raising two decibels "for you to carve your name in the wall it's about time" he said while trying to suppress a laugh "oh right" I mumbled as I took the knife off him and carved my name above Gally's and below Newt's and next to Minho's "hmm looks like you fit right in" Newt mumbled probably thinking I didn't hear him as we walked away *flashback over* "oi May you there" I heard Will ask as he shook his hand in front of my face "yeah sorry just daydreaming" I replied while Newt sniggered "where's Minho gone?" I questioned looking around the table to see it was just me newt and will "he left about ten minutes ago but you were off in your own bloody world" Newt said "what were you thinking about?" he continued "oh just the day I carved my name into the wall" I replied shrugging as we stood up and handed fry our plates "morning siggy" I said while smiling innocently at him "really may?" He groaned as we walked away the two boys laughing "how've you annoyed fry today babe?" gally questioned as him and alby met up with us halfway out of the kitchen "oh you know the usual I called fry by his real name" I said while he pulled me into a sideways hug while Alby just grunted and walked off sighing Newt turned to us "I'll go talk to him you know how he is greenie day" he said to me and Gally and then nodded at Will before trailing off after him "why do you guys, not like greenie day?" Will questioned which was probably the most stupidest question to ask "just don't now shut up" Gally said before stalking off sighing I stopped walking and turned to Will "just that Nick died on a greenie day but that's a story for another time" I said while patting him on the back and going to find Gally.

After walking around for what felt like hours I found him in the deadheads near the graveyard "hey you alright?" I asked while sitting down next to him and putting a comforting hand on his shoulder "yeah babe I'm sorry I shouldn't have taken it out on him" he said while resting his head on top of mine "I know you didn't Gal hes just a curious kid" I replied earning a chuckle from him "you make it sound like he's chucks age hes older than you" he said taking his head off mine and looking me in the eyes and resting a hand on my cheek before we could lean in the greenie alarm went off making us both sigh and stand up "looks like its show time" he joked as we both made our way to the box waiting for it to arrive.

About an hour later the box finally arrived and Newt and Will opened the box for Gally to jump down into. "Day one greenie rise and shine," Gally said while smirking at the boy.

A/N

Ooh, so thomas has arrived who thinks he's going to cause some drama? There's also only a few chapters left but i'm going to make a sequel to this when im done.