| Chapter 7 : Manipulation|

Start from the beginning

My heart stopped but I didn't back away, I knew what he was trying to explain. He's was going to sent me away or try to hyet me so I would eventually leave on my own, which would be the worst thing that could happen for the both of us .

I swollowed myself reaching foreward to his shaking hand that held the knife. ,, what if you didn't just kill it because you thought of me ?.. maybe it's because you realize now that we aren't monsters.. "

He stared at me shocked aswell as lost in thoughts and I took this opportunaty to take the knife out of his hand.
,, why am I like this ? .. I shouldn't be acting this way " he lowered his gaze but I was quieck to bring it back up as I moved his head to face me again.

,, you acting like this isn't a bad thing kyungsoo, you need to think for yourself, you can't keep following orders for the rest of your life .. That's just not who you are"he didn't say anything after that probably not wanting to have this kind of argument anymore. Instead he looked onto my chest taking the hand that had moved his head to look at me, in both of his as he moved it to lay against his cheek again and I gladly followed stroking my thumb over his cheekbone as he closed his eyes .
,, why does this feel good ? "

I chuckled at that and he opened his eyes again. Looking over my face as if he was examing everything which to be honest caused me to blush lightly, was this how I looked like when I try to memorize his features ?

I smiled gently leaning down to his height while reading my other hand to his other cheek, daring to move closer to his lips. I still hesitated for a moment, giving him time to move away if he wasn't in the mood for it now but he didn't, as always he stayed put slowly closing his eyes before I touched his lips with mine and started moving them with his .

My hands travelled down over his shoulders as his hands had a gripp on my shirt by my chest, slowly moving up , heaving for my neck.. somethig he always did, holding me close to the kiss by sneaking his hands around my neck to dun them up through my hair . It's quite soothing, since his hands always moved slowly and gently over my skin .

And my hands had already travelled down his side's, feeling his ribs and trying to ignore that they were way to obvious.. but then suddenly I was stopped from moving further when he winced back, his hands craddling his left side and I was back to frowning at him concerned. I didn't even press on it, I was just running my hands gently over his sides.

,, show me " he shook his head but u wouldn't let him move away now
,, kyungsoo, you know I won't back down, show me "

He looked hesistant, his eyes roamed the floor sadly like a lost boy who was ashamed of himself, it tore my heart apart seeing him in this state.
,, it's not .. as bad as it looks like "

I swollowed at that, not wasting more time and moving his shirt up as soon as his hands moved away.

My eyes widened when I looked over the poorly applied bandage and the huge mark of blood soaking through in the middle of it. I gasped not daring to move my hands closer .

,, w-what" I looked back into his eyes. I've seen many bruises and scratched even hashes from his teammates bullying him and from his father lecturing him when he did something wrong. I don't ,, who the fuck did that ??"

He hushed me to not speak too loudly and I cringed when he moved closer to me grimacing himself slightly.

I took a hold of his shoulder carefully and shoved him to his bed ,, how are you standing! Are you dumb ??"

He didn't say anything after I made him sit down and rather watched me almost emptily as if he had tried to just ignore everything that's happening when I rushed away to get some tissues.

I arrived back by his side with a hand full of them. The one I'm holding being wet in order to clean since I know him and by the looks of it he only wrapped a bandage around it in a hurry ,, who did this ?" I clenched my jaw when I moved his shirt up to see a fucking stab wound by his side. It didn't look deep enough to be life threatening but it looked painful and horrible nonetheless. This would definitly scar.

,, f-father.. " he mumbled. ,, but-"
,, I realy think, you should leave from here " I sighed carefully tabbing around his wound to clean off the dried dirt and blood. ,, you have to leave from here "

,, no " he shock his head wincing when that caused my hand to slightly stroke over the open skin. ,, I-i'm ..I'm all my father has "

Knock knock my eyes widened and kyungsoos did aswell as we turned away to look at the door when another knocking appeard.

○◇○[back to present]○◇○

steps appeard and I turned my head towards the stairs when they came rushing down,

His snow white wolf s stopped by the mid of the stairs looking at me with both ears spiked upward.
I didn't know what to call him, since it wasn't kyungsoo fully .. or was it ? He wasn't like us he wasn't even wolf, or is he now ?

He took more steps down and my eyes followed him in trance.. he was realy beautiful, it seemed like he was out of this world, he wasnt just white.. it was almost like he was glowing, his steps so slow ayet steady.. his movents even looked majestic. Just like they did back when we were attacked by the vamps.. none of them got even near him, it almost seemed like they were intimidated by his stance, despite him being a small wolf..

But then his head suddenly turned to the side and I slowly followed his gaze directed at the door.
,, k-kyung-" chanyeols hand appeard on my shoulder stopping me from getting up to block the door .

And just as I turned to look back at kyungsoo, he was dashing out the door and into the cold, blending in with the white of the snow outside.

○◇○[back to past]○◇○

,, hide, it's father "

--
[ added note. Yes many of you are confused I wrote it like this cause jongin thinks back to the past where KS had needed help, feeling like KS needs him to protect him now just as much only now he doesnt really know what to do to protect him ]