“She would never...” I whispered to myself. But just to be safe...I shot up from the couch and quickly snatched up my phone from the coffee table. Only one way to find out then. 

Harry’s POV

“Ohhh.” I heard Eleanor gasp from behind the rack to my right. “Ness what do you think, blue or green!?” She popped up into view and held up two dresses. I pursed my lips. Well, the blue seems to go very well with her skin tone, yet the green adds a nice soft touch wi--what am I saying!? “Um...blue?” I said hesitantly. She looked from the blue dress to the green dress and nodded firmly.

“I think so too.” Then she disappeared behind the rack again. I groaned internally. I’m turning into one of them...

“Hey girls!!” We both looked to the direction of the changing rooms just in time to see the curtains swish open revealing a very hot Danielle. I had to stop my jaw from hitting the floor. So what if she’s Liam’s girlfriend? I can still think she’s hot....and let me just say...damn. 

“Soooo?” She questioned running her hands down the side of her hips. 

While I continued to stare open mouthed, Eleanor sprang into action. She squealed and clapped. “Its PERFECT Dani!! Liam’s gunna go NUTS when he see’s you in that!” Dani looked over at me for conformation. I blinked a couple times to clear my head. Then I copied Eleanor’s move. 

“Its LOVELY babe! I agree, Liam’s going to go mad!!” Dani squealed and looked herself over in the mirror satisfied. She wore a nice tight fitted black bodycon dress with red stilettos. If I must say so, she looks fabulous in it.....fabulous?..ugh. I rolled my eyes at my own feminineness and went back to the rack, flinging clothes aside at will.

“Something wrong babe?” Dani placed a hand on my shoulder. I did a double take and smiled.

“Of course! Just couldn’t find the right size...dress here!” I plucked a random dress from the rack and held it up. Turns out, it was the ugliest piece of fabric I had ever seen.

Dani starred at it for a moment. “Well...thats nice...” She trailed off not exactly sure what to say. I don’t blame her, this thing looked hideous. I chuckled nervously.

“Ohhhh Laddieees!!!” A sweet voice rang out from the changing rooms. Dani and I looked over curiously to see Eleanor wearing that blue dress from earlier. I heard Dani gasp beside me and I quickly copied. I gotta admit though, she looks quite fit in that dress. The top part, which was held up by two, two inch wide straps, fit tightly against her waist. Then flared out nicely reaching just above her knees. She paired the dress with some black buckle up heals. I smiled at her. Try keeping your hands off of that one Louis.

“Oooooh Look at chu lookin all sexy in that!” Dani winked. El struck a little model pose and flipper her hair.

“Well, ya know I’m just Fabulous.” Dani and I giggled to each other and waved her back into her dressing room. Once El was done changing into her normal clothes, my stomach growled. I inched closer to the door.

“Alright! I’d say that that was a successful shopping trip, yeah? Hows about we go for some pizza or something, I’m STARVING!” Dani and El gave each other a knowing look.

“Oh Dear, you really think we are gunna leave without find your own dress?” El tisked adding in an evil chuckled which Dani joined in on. I rubbed my tummy just as it gave another cry for food.

“But...my tummy...” I whined. Dani rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand. Before I could say another word, she had already shoved me inside one of the dressing rooms, shutting the curtains for me. 

I huffed impatiently. I hate shopping. “Don’t I need a dress or something?” I called. There was a moment of silence before a soft red fabric fell on top of my face, nearly blinding me fore a second. 

“Thanks...” I mumbled flinging off my clothes and quickly pulling on the dress. I fumbled around with it blindly trying my hardest not to peek at Vanessa’s gorgeous body. I sucked in noticing how tight fitted the dress was, not just at my waist, but on my chest as well.I readjusted my boobs and fiddled around until the dress felt comfortable. I turned towards the mirror in the little changing room and my mouth dropped. 

“Holy shit...” I whispered to myself. Well I’ll defiantly be buying this. I was wearing a red bandage dress with a nice halter top. 

 My hands subconsciously moved up to my chest. This is one of the pluses about being stuck in Vanessa’s body. “Babe ya done yet?” Dani called from the other side. I snatched my hands away from my breasts.

“Um..uh...I haven’t got any shoes...” I said scanning the place. 

“Here you go lovely!” Eleanor’s manicured hand popped out through the curtain, revealing a tall pair of black heels. I shrugged and took them from her grip. Once I strapped the shoes on I noticed I was a good 3 inches taller. I nodded to myself and took the first step out. Mind you, this is the first time I have ever worn heels...

So, I fell flat on my face. 

“Nessa!” Dani and El rushed to my side each grabbing me by the arm. 

“Are you alright?” I waved them off and scrambled to my feet quickly brushing myself off. 

“Psh, I’m fine!” I gave a nervous chuckle and casually leaned against the changing room  with a smile. They looked at me worried for a minute before excepting what just happened and moving on. Their faces lit up as they eyed my outfit.

“Hot!” El ruled fanning herself for dramatic effect. 

“More like sexy!” Dani added. I blushed a little at the complement.

“You don’t think its to...revealing?” I said feeling a bit self conscious. I don’t mind watching girls in these kinda dresses, but when it comes to me, I feel a little...awkward shall we say? I normally don’t wear these kind of things as you could imagine...

“Revealing!? Nonsense you look beautiful! Just the right amount of boobage.” Dani nodded in agreement. “Besides...Zayn wont be able to keep his hands off ya.” She winked. I forced myself to giggle despite the jealous feeling I was getting.

“Now go get changed out of that so we can have some real fun!” Dani squealed pushing me into the changing room yet again.

“Real fun?” I questioned, wobbling around to face her.

“Lingerie shopping!” She winked and closed the curtain in my face. I silently thanked god and quickly set off to get changed in my regular clothes. I flew out of the dressing room once finished and rushed past them to pay for my dress, forgetting all about my hunger.

“Someone’s eager...” Eleanor giggled. I smirked and handed my dress to the check out lady.

“You have no idea...” 

-----------------

Hello lovely people!!! I just wanted to pop in for a second, since thats what authors do sometimes on here right? yA. So I really enjoy writing this cuz its a lil waky and just fun to imagine, but I really wanna know what you all think!! Your feedback is MUCH appreciated so don't forget to share your thoughts and Comment, fan, vote (blah blah, you know the deal)! 

 Hope you like the chapter! ;D