Pool day

~~~~~~

El was eagerly going through her closet to find what to wear and then she remembered,Max would give her one of her swimsuits so she only had to find something cute to wear over it.After a few minutes past by she finally had found what she want.She quickly changed into it and started for the pool where she would meet Max and the others.It was such a warm day and the sun was burning.El was kinda thankful that she actually decided to go because otherwise the heat would kill her.

When she finally arrived Max was standing outside the pool's door.She approached her and smiled

"Hey Max"

"Oh El you came!Come on you have to try on the bikinis!"she said and pulled her by the arm before she could act.

Wait.Did she said bikinis!?Oh god no,she though.

"Wait wait wait.Bikinis??"she asked with a worried look

"Uhm duhh what did you think?!"

"Max I cant't wear a bikini!"

"What?Why?!"she said and forrowed her eyebrows

"I just can't...."El answered lowering her gaze

"Hun you think it won't look good on you?"

"Well I guess?I mean I don't know I haven't ever wore one..."

"That's cool.I assure you it's going to look great on you!"she squeled

"Fine."

And with that she dragged her into one of the try out rooms.El got in and took one bikini that Max had given her.She took a deep breath and try it on.After 5 minutes she finally came out and the boys had come.Fortunatly nobody was looking at her.Max quickly stand up and run to her.

"El oh my god you look so good!"

"Thank you,even though I feel a bit embarrassed"

"What!?Dude you're literally amazing in this bikini!"

"I guess you're right then"she chuckled and hugged her

"Come on the boys are waiting for us"

El nodded and together they went to the pool.When Mike saw her he froze.The boys noticed how Mike was looking at her coming from afar and they started smirking to eachother.Then Lucas grabbed Mike and threw him in the pool.El who was watching the wholei scene couldn't help but laugh a bit.Mike went out of the pool with a jump and a very angry look.

"YOU'RE SO DEAD SINCLAIR"He screamed

"Oh my goddddd!"Lucas said starting running panicked

"Come back here!"

"Nope.Not happening"

"When I catch you'll wish you never did that!"he shouted

The two kept running circles around the pool while everyone held their stomachs from laughing.After a while Mike gave up out of breath.

"Dude you seriously are so not in shape"Lucas laughed

"Shut up Lucas"

Mike looked up at El and smiled.
"You are literally so good in this bikini"Mike stated while his cheeks burnt in realisation of what he had just said

"Uhm n-not like that.I m-mean you're so beautiful in everything you wearing"he blushed in embarrassment

The boys started smirking and laughing from behind him before Mike gave them an angry look and they stopped.