mother

When el arrived at wheeler's house mike opened the door almost before she even knock.

"Hi mike!"she said with an amused smile on her face.

"Hey el"he said with the same face.
"my mum is waiting for you in the kitchen"

"Okey"she said giving him a little kiss on the cheek and starting for the kitchen.

"El sweety hi how are you?"

"Very good!"said smiling

"Well today i have another book for you"she said giving her an old,heavy book.

"What is this?"

"Oh it's a very good novel...my mum gave it to me once when i was around at your age.It's a love story,where a boy and a girl who love each other can't be together because their families hated each other.It's called "Romeo and Juliette",well it's a little sad too but I'm sure you're going to love it!"

"Thanks miss Karen"said lowering her face.

"What's wrong honey?"Karen asked with concern

"It's nothing just you know i wish i had a mother too when i was little"

"Oh love don't be sad it doesn't matter, you have now a whole family and friends who love you and I'm sure she would want to be with you that time but unfortunately she couldn't..."

"Yeah i know..."

"I'm here for you whatever you need okey?"

"Yes thank you"she got up and gave her a hug

"Well today i think i'm going to let you  finish earlier but i want you to read that book.Now you can go to the basement with mike"she said winking at her.El blushed a little and run downstairs.

"You are done so early?"

"Yeah she gave me that book to read when i go home"

"Oh i see "Romeo and Juliette" is a very common love story"

"Mike that evening a girl named Stacy came to my house..."

"What!?what was her doing there?"

"My dad invited her to keep me company...now i get what you meant when you were saying bitch"she said and did a little grimace.

Mike started laughing.
"Well she's a pretty bad girl.You shouldn't hanging out with her"

"I wasn't going to.She started saying bad things about you and the other kids and....and I got really pissed off"

"I can imagine, don't listen to her she's just a slut"Mike said clearly upset

"I know,she was talking about her and her boyfriend and how they are at the "3rd stage"....not that i actually understood her"mike almost coughed and looked away