I want too

"So?"

"So what?", Mike tried to avoid her eyes

" What does it mean?"

"Not again el. Please, not again"

"Come on Mikey, i want to know"

"I....do you remember when i told you about sex?"

"Sex? You talked to me about 'fuck' and 'make out"

"Well, the word 'sex' and 'third stage' actually mean 'fuck'"

"Oh", she said, happy that she finally understood all those words

"I want too", she admited, after two seconds

"No! NO WAY EL!"

"Why?"

"I told you! We are too young! Eww!"

"Then why Stacy did that?"

"Cause, el, we talked about it, she is a slut!"

"But it's the higher base mike! I want to go there now!"She said.

As always, she wanted to be the top, the best. Mike had another opinion.

"No"he said firmly

She stepped a foot away from him, but he grabbed her wrists and pulled her closer to him.

"When it's time, i promise you we'll do it. You'll see", his eyes full of love.

A small smile appeared on his face after thinking something else.

"But for now, why don't we stay at the second base?" He said innocently pulling her closer to him

"Which is?"

"What we did at your house"

"Hmm....i love the second phase"

Mike needed no more time. He put his hand around her waist and kissed her softly. Just like he always did. She slowly opened her mouth more so that he could find entrance as their tongues danced together once more.

It was better than the other time, they were kind more experienced. They felt each other close again, they felt their feelings deep inside their hearts coming to the surface.

And there was him, Mike Wheeler, the biggest nerd of the school, making out with his girlfriend. The love of his life. his everything.

Mike continued kissing her softly, he liked it that way. He sat down at the basement couch and she sat on his lap, and they continued. Her hands were at his neck, like every time and his, they were at her lower waist, not daring to move more down.

Suddenly, the door opened.

"Mike?", Karen said while entering the room

Oh god, they forgot about Karen's 'security system'

She sucessfully had got down of his lap before karen saw them, so they were lucky she didn't find out they actually were making out

"What are you doing?"

"Studying,mum"

"Without books?"

"She was testing my knowledge" the boy said, really embarassed

"Oh, okay...."his mum relieved told

"El, honey, your dad called. He is on the way. He's coming to pick you up"

"Okay mrs. Wheeler", el said and Karen left the room

"Oof, that was close"

"Yeah, Mike Wheeler, but you owe me to finish it"

"I do" he said, kissing her one more time, before she went to the hall to return home.