Lumax

The days were passing slowly, and eleven was still stuck in the hospital. She was all day between walls and nurses, and she had no chance to see the sun, the nature.

All she could see was a dark room.

Basically, she couldn't complain, Hopper, Joyce, Karen and her friends( and her boyfriend of course) visited her constantly, but she couldn't wait to get out.

But that wasn't anytime soon, at least, as she was told.

It was morning, and Hopper was at work. Her friends didn't appear and that was strange, so El was alone in the room. Alone and bored. Really bored.

Really bored until the door of the room opened and a crying Max came in.

Eleven looked at the girl: She was not okay. Her face was definitely red from the countless tears, and her red hair wet, affected by the tears too.

"Max, what happened?" she said full of worry

"Lucas...i hate him" She replied angrily, but sadly at the same time, as the tears were running down her cheeks

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"He is just....A JERK! A SHELFISH PERSON! HE WANTS ME TO TALK ONLY TO HIM! HE IS AN ASSHOLE EL, THAT'S WHAT HE IS!"

"Max, please calm down", she said and realised she had never seen max that sad in her life

The red-haired took a breath in and out and sighed after that. She was calmer now, and, as it seemed, ready for a discussion.

"So what exactly happened?"

"I was at the skateboard park today and I met a boy called Tim. He was really nice and good at skateboarding. He showed me some of his stunts. And it was great."

"You like Tim?" the brown haired said confused as hell

"Of course not! He is my friend! The problem is, that while I was with Tim, Lucas was waiting for me for our DATE, which I actually forgot!" she said, and as it seemed, angry at herself

"Oh, Max, that's horrible!"

"And he came at the skateboard station. And he saw me with Tim. And he became so angry. Really angry"

"Max, it's a little fight don't worry. You will get over it"

"He broke up with me! HE SAID I'M NOT LOYAL! HE IS UNBELIEVABLE EL!"

"Max, I know you like him really much, but I ensure you, he likes you too. He'll want you to reunite, I promise"

Max started crying softly, as she was thinking of her lovely boyfriend, his personality, his face, his EVERYTHING. She couldn't lose him. She could not.

"That's the problem El. I can't wait for us to reunite. I want it now. Cause I love him. I love him so fucking much"

"I love you too"

The two girls turnt their heads towards the door, where they saw none than Lucas and Mike. They hadn't seen them as they came in, and they totally were surprised.

"I followed you from the skateboard station with Mike, and I saw you coming in here. I'm sorry, Max"

The girl looked at him sadly.

"It's been a quarter without you and I already miss you" she replied

"I'm sorry Max, I just guess I was really jealous" he confessed

"Jealous? Of me?"

"Yeah, silly cause I love you"

Max needed no more time. She approached him and kissed him passionately, like there was no tommorrow. And it was a really long kiss.

"Eww get a room", Mike said in disgust

"Yeah, Lucas let's leave this place"

"Shall we go to the date we planed?"

"I can't wait"

And the two left the room, leaving mike and eleven alone, who, of course, were holding hands.

"What do you think about lumax, eleven?" the boy said

"Lumax? What is this?"

"It's a ship name, my mage. It means Max and Lucas as a relationship"

"Well, i ship Lumax. So, that means, we have a ship name too?"

"I guess we can make one" the boy replied with an amused look

"Hmm...Eleven and Mike...What about Elike?" she recommended

"It's not exactly what I was thinking El...I was thinking about Mileven" he said with a cute and playful look

"Mileven sounds perfect"

"So, El, do you ship Mileven?"

"Definitely", she said, while kissing him softly

Yeah, she definitely shipped MILEVEN

***

So, guys, we are sorry that this chapter is not basically based on Mileven, but on Lumax. We are really apologising for this, but Lumax is one of our favourite ships too, and some of you asked us to write about it, so we did. Also, and after some begging, we decided to make our chapters bigger, cause you want more passion and details. So, here we are, doing what you have asked!

The next chapters are going to be more and more romantic, and they are on their way! We'll publish them soon!

We love you all!

~Ashmina and Hrw~