Bad friend

When hopper returned home, he called her downstairs. She went to the hall to see her father, but he found him with a girl.

Not a girlfriend, but a girl at her age, tall and thin. She was dressed in a short skirt and wore an open-at- the- back t-shirt hopper would never let her wear.

"So, jane, this is stacy"...."she's the daughter of tha mair...and i called her to make company to you"

"Hi jane! I'm stacy..." The girl said with a big smile on her face

"Hi"

"Do you want to go upstairs?"

"Okay, come on" el said, leading her to her room.

When they got in, stacy sat on the sofa without telling a word to her and put on some lipstick. She did that for almost 10 minutes.

"Listen, i don't have any reason to want to be your friend. I'm here cause my dad made me come" she said, with a fake smile on her face.

"Oh"

"I wouldn't become friend with someone who is friend with nerds"

"Do you mean mike?"

"I basically meant dustin, but mike doesn't go behind...wait! Are you and wheeler?"

"Yes"

"Wow! You're screwing the nerd!"

"What?", Without understanding what the word 'screw' meant

"In which base are you? James and i are in the third! I bet you're still in the first. Wheeler hah! He doesn't even know how to make out" stacy sarcastically told that in front of her

"He does. You don't know anything. He is good"

"Oh honey, wheeler is only good at science, nothing more. I guess in the future he'll fuck the librarian to lend him more than five books"

She understood that and she got mad. Mike was the cutest and kindest boy in the world, how could anyone say something bad for him? No, she couldn't understand why this girl hates him so much. If Stacy hates him, she is her enemy.

"How do you even like him? I bet he doesn't even have a dick"

"Shut up!"

"He has a vagina", the girl said while laughing

El couldn't handle it. All those bad words in front of her about mike made her scream. With her mind she did stacy to fall to the floor and she injured. After some seconds hopper came in.

"What's going on? Stacy?"

Stacy stood up and left the house without telling a word

"She told bad things about mike"

"What did we say? No powers in front of people"

"I'm sorry"

"Dress up. In an hour you have lesson with Karen at the wheeler's"

"Sure daddy" she said, while kissing his cheek.