The future wheelers

Eleven was sitting on Mike's couch in his basement, while her boyfriend was hugging her tightly. They were watching tv, mike convinced her to watch his favourite movie, 'Ghostbusters', with him.

El was staying at Mike's house for the week, because Joyce and Hopper were at their marriage tour, in California, Chief's born place. Her father wanted to spend a week with his new wife in there.

And he let El to sleep with Mike. For a whole week.

And she couldn't be happier about it.

While they were watching the movie, Mike was so excited. He kept shouting "That's Winston, the best!" or "Venkman is a ghostbuster who would match to Lucas' personality, don't you think so?" to which el nodded.

The truth is that she didn't enjoy the film, and when it finished, she was glad for it.

They left the basement and went to Mike's room to sleep, leaving the door open, because Karen's instructions were strict

"Mike Wheeler, for the whole week, I need your doors to be open and no funny business! I don't want you to lose your virginity at your 14!", she said with a frozen look

"Ew mum gross! I'm not gonna do any of that" he repplied disgusted

Back to reality, Mike and his girlfriend were laying on his bed with Eleven between his arms, almost on him.

The only thing they could feel was the warmth of their bodies, which were exchanging heat and the only thing they could hear was their soft breathings and the sound of their beating hearts.

And I said 'the sound', because their hearts had one sound. They beated as one.

"Mike?" she said softly

"What my mage?" he replied at the same tone

"In the ceremony....you told my something"

"In the ceremony I told you you looked gorgeous. And I meant it" he said

"No...not that....the one about giving me your last name" she said slyly

"Oh.....that". Mike blushed of course, he had told her that he wants to marry her

"Did you mean it?" she questioned.

Mike couldn't believe what she was asking him. Of course he meant it, how couldn't he? This girl was his life, his soul, his reason to live.

He kissed her forehead in a way to ensure her

"Of course I meant it, silly"he added "How couldn't I? One day, you will be named Jane Wheeler, you are gonna be my wife. Just like Hopper has Joyce. Just like my father has my mother"

"And we are going to have kids?" she said, her eyes shining

"Oh, of course we are going to have kids! I'm imagining us, in the future, living in a house with our children...I think they will be two girls" 

Her eyes sparkled "two daughters?"

"Yes my mage, two daughters"

"And they will be like me and eight? They will love each other that much?"

"Oh...they are gonna love each other so, so much. And we'll be there for them, we will always be. We will have a great family. The wheelers, and I mean the future Wheelers, will be famous all over Hawkins for their beloved family" he said

His thoughts were at their future house, with her in his arms, watching their two little girls playing with their dolls. A future so great, so perfect. Basically, every kind of future would be great as long as mileven was real. And every future would lead to mileven, because, to be honest, mileven was endgame.

"I love that kind of future Mike" she said

"I'd love any kind of future with you, El Wheeler" he added

She turned her body and ensured that Karen was not near the door. Then, she leaned in and kissed her boyfriend, her future husband, her soulmate, her everything.

And, as their lips and their hearts were dancing together, creating a soft and rythmical melody in the dark room, their thoughts were in another demention, a demention with no monsters, no dangers, no fights, no troubles. In a demention where they were on their own, just them and their beating hearts. In a demention where they could have each other, and that was enough to have a perfect lifetime.

Because a perfect lifetime did not depend on money, or on fame, or on fun.

A perfect lifetime depended on love, and love for them was wherever their soulmate was.

Mike's home was wherever eleven was, and eleven's one was Mike's location.

So, even if they were in another demention, it would be their home, because home was the place you can be yourelf, and where your feelings live. And Mike's and El's feelings were in the place each other was.

And that's the main reason that Mileven will never break apart.

***

Oh god, too boring and too emotional! I kind of hate it!

I'm sorry it is not as good as the last chapter, to be honest the last chapter was my favourite, and Asimina's writing skills are really impressive, so do not please shout at me for this chapter!

Also, happy Valentine's day from me too! I hope you spent it with your Valentine(or with yourself), but either way, Happy Valentine's day guys! I am also really happy that we did not get any jillie concept on Valentine's day!

Finally, it's weekend, so we can concentrate on our writing

Thanks for reading it even though it is that boring...

xoxox,

~Iro~