study time

The days were passing by and school would start in less than a month.El had started to get nervous and could not calm down.Right now she was at Mike's basement trying to study something that was called biology or something like that.She was starting to give up,there was no way she could learn these things.Mike came down and saw her struggling with the biology book  and chuckled a little.

"Do you need some help?"he asked smiling.He set down the tray with the eggos and juice and sat next to her.

"Mike I just don't get it,what does this even has to mean!??"she shrugged

"Aww it's not that difficult I'll help you"he gave her a big smile.She sighed and nodded her head giving a small smile.

-----

After about what it seemed like 1 hour of trying to teach El about the human body he finally gave up.

"El it's not that difficult!I don't understand what you don't get"

"No it IS difficult Mike!You say so because you have learned that before me and I don't even know the basics"she pouted

"Okey look, we're gonna do something else"

"We are going out???"El asked with hope in her eyes

"No El I didn't mean that.I meant that we are going to do something else to understand these"

"Ughhhhh"she said with annoyance

"El!"

"Mike!"

"Okey,so after I teach you something you're going to show me where it is on the human body"

"Oh okey that sounds fun!"she fake smiled again

"El I'm trynna help you"

"I know,I know I'm sorry Mikey"she kissed his cheek

"So let's start from the easy ones.Where is our nose"

She pointed at her nose and smiled
"Good.Now where is our knees?"

She pointed at her knees
"Where is our ribs?"

"Uhmmmm....here?"she asked pointing to her tummy

"No El this is your tummy not your ribs.Your ribs are right here"he stand up and pointed to his ribs

"Oh okey"she said with a sad smile

"Don't worry El, you're going to learn all of these I promise"he said and El nodded

"That's an easy one.Where is our heart?"

El smiled widely and pointed to him.
"El I'm not your heart"he giggled while blushing

"No you are.I know it because if you weren't then I wouldn't love you and I wouldn't be your heart"she said excitedly.Mike kept blushing and a little smile appeared on his lips.He loved her so much.He loved everything about her.He loved her innocence,her smile,her obliviousness,her silly jokes,he loved the way she was trying to learn everything.She was his everything and the fact that he was her everything made him the happiest person.

Without saying anything else he cupped her cheeks and kissed her softly but with so much love.They kept kissing more and more passionately until they pulled apart after some minutes.They looked at eachother and locked eyes.They didn't say anything.They didn't have to,only the look on their eyes were a unsaid promise and they both knew it.Mike rested his head on hers and smiled before pulling away.

"I will always be here for you.And that's a promise"he smiled and continued reading the book.

-----

My god that's soooo lame.Honestly I have ran out of ideas to write but here you have some fluff.I'm sorry if it is too small but I'm kinda tired bc I already updated a BIG ass charpter in Hawkins' Cinderella tonight.

So the book is also coming to an end in the next charpters BUT don't worry we are considering making a sequel.Tell us what you think😉😌

Love y'all ❤️
~Asimina