You won't lose me

Eleven was sitting on her hospital bed. It was three in the night. She looked around her. It was the same, dark room with the pale walls and the medicine machines which were testing her blood circulation. It was the same dark room, but with a bright detail, a detail brighter than every lamp, every candle, every star.

Because Mike, who was sleeping in a chair next to her, was the brightest thing in the universe.

She was looking at him while he was sleeping, as she could not sleep. His brown eyes where perfectly closed, and his lips were a little open, just enough to breathe His straight black hair was perfectly covering his head just like always, and his tall body was leaning a bit, because the chair was small for him.

Suddenly, the door opened, and a familiar man face came in.

And it was not Hopper

"Eleven, papa is here. I will take you with me..You will be alright!", the man said with a creepy and really familiar expression

Eleven was frightened, so frightened that she could not feel her body, only her heavy breathing. Brenner started approaching her and taking her to his hands.

She was helpless because she could not use her powers. Her only hope was Mike, who was sleeping peacefully next to her. Brenner took her in his hands.

"Mike!", she screamed, but the boy didn't react

"Mike!", she said a second time, but the result remained the same

Brenner started taking her out of the room, and she continued screaming Mike's name, as she was crying constantly. 

"MIKE I NEED YOU WAKE UP!" , but no reaction.

And then the door closed, and she was back at hawkins lab.

______

"Eleven?" she heard a voice

"El, can you hear me?", she heard the same voice again 

She opened her eyes and saw none than her dark hospital room and Mike next to her full of worry. She sighed at the sight of him, realising that everything was a nightmare, the worst nightmare ever.

The boy looked so frightened, maybe because she was not really healthy and he worried for her, and his eyes were wet.

"You started screaming my name in the middle of the night, El. I thought that something happened to you, that you were hurt and i was so shocked"

Hot tears starting running off her cheeks, at the remind of her nightmare.

The boy got on her bed, something that nurses told him not to do, but he didn't care. He hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead, before she leaned and wiped her tears with his t-shirt

"Mike...I....saw...a nightmare" she said while sniffing

"It's just a nightmare El, you'll get though it"

"No, Mike. It was not a nightmare. It was the death of mine. I....I...I....lost you"

The girl started crying again. She couldn't lose him, he was her protector, her reason to breathe. Her reason to live

"Hey little puppy" he said while caressing and kissing her hair "We are a match. We are mileven. And mileven will be true for forever. You won't lose me. You will never lose me"

She looked at him. His words always made her feel better, they always encouraged her.

"Is that a promise?" el said looking at him curiously

"Do you remember when you were about to close the gate?". Eleven nodded. "Well, right then you promised me that I won't lose you. And you kept your promise. You turned back to me. I think now it's my turn. And my turn will last forever. You will never lose me."

She smiled at his words and wiped her tears with her hands. Then, she looked at him with a playful smile

"I'm coming in", she said

And after that, you all know what followed. The magical combination of Mikes mint lips and Eleven's strawberry ones. An unforgettable combination. A combination that deserved a cookery award.

They tasted that flavour for so many minutes, that their stomaches were full, so they did not have to eat anything tomorrow.

As long as they had each other, their stomaches would be full.

Full of pure love.

***

Guys, this chapter took us like forever! We are sorry if it's too big and you got bored!

We liked the idea of making a chapter which has flashbacks to stranger things 1&2, because, except from the first chapter, all the others contained new mileven adventure and no any flashbacks of their past, so we found the opportunity to make one.

We also want to thank you because we have already reached 1K views and we are so proud of ourselves! We have an amazing fandom and thank you for all your support and love, because it means the world to us. 1K views was our dream, and we really thank you for making it real. We hope that in the future it will be more and more popular.

Also, we are so happy because our story is #12 on mileven! 

And, if you want to read something to spend your time, one of us, Ashmina, started writing a fillie story, which you can find to our profile!

The next chapter is on its way! 

Kisses,

~Ashmina and Iro~