the bike lessons

At around 10am Karen went to the basement to check up on the kids. She was heartwarmed by the scene,her little son was sleeping with a light smile on his face while hugging his girlfriend who had fallen asleep in his arms.

She went down and wake them up with a small whisper on their ears

"it's time for breakfast you sleepyheads".

The two kids kind of jumped a little when the whisper became louder "wake up i said!".

Finally they stand up on their feet still with their eyes closed and Karen laughed when they almost fell down when they tried to walk up stairs.

"So what's for breakfast?" Mike said yawning.

"Pancakes"el did a small grimace,she still didn't quit liked many other food except of eggos.

"Don't worry el I'll buy you some chocolate ice cream when we go out"mike smiled.

After they ate they got ready to go out-today mike would teach el how to ride a bike-

"Mike I won't make it I'll never learn how to ride a bike"el said looking down to her hands

"well with me as your teacher you mustn't have any hesitations!"mike took her hand,"you are brilliant el and you know that if you have already started learning how to speak,read or write then you can do anything".

They went out and mike gave her his sister's old bike

"here,this is your new bike sweety".

El kept looking at the bike that Mike had given to her,it was a bit old but beautiful.

She went up to the bike and mike started pushing her from behind. El was terrified and didn't know what to do,until she heard the sweet sound of mike's voice.

"el I'm here,I will not let go...trust me".

El put her feet on the pedals and started moving them in the rhythm of the speed.

After five minutes el could move almost without
Mike's help so he let her go,el hadn't understand that mike had stayed way behind her,smiling at the fact that the girl who had found 2 years ago in the woods with saved hair,who bearly knew how to talk,who was scared of the world had now learned how to bike.

When el realised that mike wasn't holding her anymore her face light up and turned to go back to him.