Waking up

Jane Hopper opened her eyes in a place not different than a hospital room.

She could not move, she could not talk(sound couldn't get out of her mouth), but she only could move her eyes enough to proccess the place.

She was lying on a small bed into a simply decorated room, with a lot of screens and cables connected to her. And next to her, hopper was sleeping.

She was in that situation for about an hour, not being able to speak, until he woke up

"Oh my god, you're awake!" he said, with a wide smile on his face, while calling the doctors in

A nurse came in and checked on her after examining her blood circulation. 

"She is perfectly fine, but it will take her a few days to be back at her normal situation again"

"Thanks a lot for accuring her"

And as the nurse left, hopper was left alone with his adoptive daughter.

"Little lady, what did we say? You were supposed not to do that again. El, i would not handle it if you died"

The girl looked at him with a sad look

"Look, we will talk about what happened once you will be able to speak, alright? i need you to stay calm right now...Oh el, you scared me so much!"

Hopper looked at her one more time, but received a questioning look. He got the hint

"The wheeler? I haven't talked to him. He hasn't visited you. I just talked to Karen and she said he is closed in his room. I think he misses you a lot"

Eleven smiled at the thought of him. Yeah, sure he had that kiss with Stacy, but Stacy caused it. She couldn't hate him. That was impossible. She couldn't be mad at him after what happened.

She could have died and she didn't imagine her life without him.

That was impossible

She needed to see him.