She died?

Mike Wheeler was sitting in his basement's handmade bed he had made for Eleven. He was sitting in there for almost three days, three days without eating, without talking, without getting out to the world.

The only thing he kept doing was crying. And he was crying unstoppably.

Mike was always scared of the unknown. He was always scared of being in a situation without knowing what is going to follow.

And that's exactly what was going on in that moment. He didn't know what was going to follow. He didn't know how tommorrow would be like. The only thing he knew, is that, his memories from that morning hounted him for those three days. And he wished he could get them out of his mind, prevent them from happening... but that was really impossible.

Him breathing again. Stacy having an expression of disgust and a pleasure at the same time. His friends not believing what was happening. And eleven falling to the ground. A phone call to the hospital. A van that took her there. But him, he didn't get in. He was too scared. He just took his bike and headed for his house. Yeah, Mike Wheeler was a coward to face the concequences of his actions.

Because Eleven's situation was caused by him. If he didn't let Stacy to kiss him or pushed her hardly off him, if he did something different back then, Eleven would be between his arms.

But she was not.

She was between medicines and abulances in a hospital room. Because of him. Everything was because of him. And guilt was killing him.

And that is exactly what he was thinking, until his walkie talkie rang...

"Mike! Are you there?Over", dustin's voice was spread in the room

"Mike, reply! I know you are listening! You are closed in your damn house crying like a girl. Over"

Mike couldn't just not reply in that saying

"Dustin, go and eat your stupid puddings. Over and out!"

"Mike, hold on! It's about eleven. Over"

At the sound of the name, mike jumped and immediately paid attention to dustin

"What happened? Is she awake? Is she alright? Can she breath? Can she eat? Is anybody with her? Can she move? Can she speak? Can she drink? Over"

"Hold on Wheeler...She is not very good"

That sounded bad. Mike didn't let Dustin finish the sentence because he replied nervously

"Is she dead, Dustin?"

"Haha...of course not...she opened her eyes, but she can't speak, or talk... hopper is with her now. Over"

"What? that's amazing!", mike's eyes widened when he heard the sentence

"Are you dump? I said she can't move! over"

"At least she is awake! that's something. over"

"I think you should go and see her. over"

"no. over and out" mike said, and closed the walkie talkie without giving dustin tha chance to change his mind.

He wasn't going to see her. She had suffered enough because of him and his stupid actions. Maybe his presence in the hospital would make her feel worse. She was most probably mad at him. She would most probably send him away if he went to the hospital.

He hurt her. HE hurt eleven. HE hurt the girl he loved.

How could he handle that?

He wasn't planning to see her. Yeah, he definitely was not.