.

.

.

30 minutes later....

No one's pov

Kol entered the kitchen with a grin plastered on his face. He was shirtless and only wearing a pair of jeans, he had visible scratch marks down his back courtesy of his recent love fest with Davina, despite his quick healing the scratch marks seemed to fade slower than usual. He was very happy and pleased with himself but the same couldn't be said for his siblings who were sat around the kitchen table with bags under their eyes and looking like they were about to fall asleep in their seats. "Good morning" he greeted happily earning various groans in response making him chuckle. "How are you all feeling this morning?" he asked as he strolled over to the fridge to get himself a blood bag. "Tired no thanks to you and your little girlfriend" Klaus responded he had deep bags under his eyes "my apologizes. We did not mean to keep you awake, in future we will sound proof the walls so you can't hear anything" Kol responded "why didn't you think of sound proofing them last night?" Elijah asked "we simply forgot and we were way too into it to care at the time but next time the walls will be sound proofed" Kol responded "where is Davina anyway? Is she struggling to get out of bed after receiving a few poundings from you?" Rebekah questioned making Kol chuckle "my darling girl is currently in the shower" he explained just as a knock was heard at the front door of the compound. Klaus sat up "ah that will be either Cami or Genevieve" he said making Kol frown "wait you haven't invited those women over at the same time have you?" he questioned knowing Cami the girl who has a small crush on Klaus and Genevieve the girl that Klaus is sleeping around with do not get along with each other. "We have much to discuss. Cami needs help with her uncle and Genevieve said she could help" Klaus responded leaving the kitchen before Kol could say anything snarky. 

Klaus returned not long after with Genevieve and Cami in tow, the two women were shooting glares at each other. Kol rolled his eyes and turned away as he proceeded to have his second blood bag. "Good morning" Genevieve greeted chirpily her falseness radiated through the room and made Kol cringe.   All the Mikaelsons knew how fake Genevieve was, she pretended to be this nice and sweet witch but she wasn't, she was far from nice. She was probably the fakest person they've ever met. Rebekah couldn't stand the sight of her, the witches mer presence made her want to vomit. "Morning" all of them replied except for Hayley and Rebekah who just glared at her. Cami started talking with Hayley while Genevieve proceeded to flirt with Klaus but he quickly left the room stating he needed to get something from his room so she then turned her attention to Kol who was stood in the morning minding his own business while he waited for Davina to come downstairs. "Hi Kol" Genevieve purred as she stalked towards him, giving him hungry eyes as she raked her eyes up and down his bare chest. Kol froze and suddenly felt the urge to vomit as she approached him "whatever you want from me don't bother trying because you can piss right off" he said glaring at her making her laugh "oh Kol you're so funny" she replied as she stood in front of him. "I see you're alone. Did you finally get rid of that wretched little girl?" she asked referring to Davina which pissed him off. "Piss off you whore don't talk about my girlfriend like that!" he spat making her gasp slightly "oh come on, I'm only kidding but seriously when are you going to ditch her. You know it's only a matter of time before the witches come to kill her. Why be with her when you know she's going to die" she said placing her hand on his chest but he quickly grabbed her hand by the wrist and squeezed it tight making her winch. "You know nothing about Davina. If the witches try anything to hurt her, I will kill every single one of them until there are no more french quarter witches!" he snarled making her flinch. "I think it's time for you to leave Genevieve" Rebekah said "I'm not done here" Genevieve "actually yes you are" Davina said as she entered the room, her hair perfectly styled into a half up half down hairdo, she was wearing very little make up on her face and she wore a choker around her neck, a casual black and white dress which had grayish flowers on the skirt of the dress and a pair of black high heels.