Chapter 31 (The End?)

Jake's POV

I woke up not feeling the best I should have been but when Shawn and I detached our faces I felt like I could run a mile; he does that to me. Shawn sat back down with tears of joy in his eyes.

"I back baby." I said to him. Mahogany soon engulfed me in a hug and kissed my cheek.

"I'm so happy you're okay!" She cried in my shoulder.

"Go get everyone else. I want to see them." I pointed to Jack. He left the room and went to go get everyone out there. Soon the room was filled with every member of Magcon and Bart who apparently just showed up. Everyone was happy to see me awake and okay, I gave everyone hugs before they started explaining to me what happened.

"You were hit by some guy driving a car down the street after you pushed your way through a giant number of fangirls." Shawn told me.

"What was I doing in the middle of the street?" I forgot most of that day and couldn't remember.

"I dared you to go outside and I guess you got confused and ran in one direction. I'm sorry that all this was my fault." Jack G told me.

"Jack I don't blame you for anything. Clearly this wan an accident but it wasn't your fault." I told him.

"Well we are all thrilled you're okay but can you guys step out of the room and leave me and Jake alone?" Bart asked everyone. Everyone started to walk towards the door to leave.

"WAIT!" I shouted, "why does everyone have to leave?" I aksed Bart.

"Because we are going to discuss your contract with Magcon." He plainly stated.

"Wait Magcon! I just got out of a coma and you want to talk about buisness! You didn't even ask if I want to come back." I shouted at Bart clearly shocking him.

"Well obviously you would want to come back, I mean who woudln't." He shrugged.

"Well I don't want to come back Bart!" I yelled at him earning a gasp from all the guys.

"Why not!" Shawn ran to me.

"Because of a 2 reasons. 1, it's too dangerous for me to be a Magcon boy. I was chased, clawed at and rna over all in the matter of 3 days. 2, you don't even care Bart! You want me to talk about my contract with Magcon when I just woke up from a coma you asshole." I wasn't holding anyhting back.

"If you're not going to stay then I'm leaving too!" Shawn blurted out, "I want to stay with you no matter what because I don't know what could happen in a week or tomorrow, and if something happens I want to be there." He leaned down and hugged me.

"Whoa! So I'm losing 3 of my best friends just like that! Screw that! I'm leaving too." Mahogany jumped in. Bart's eyes were wide with shock, seeing that his whole group was falling apart right before his eyes.

"Since everyone is leaving, now would probably be a good time to tell you guys that we are leaving to start our own thing called digitour." Jack J said from the corner of the room.

"YOU GUYS ARE JOINING DIGITOUR!" Bart yelled, "THAT'S OUR MAIN COMPETITOR!"

"Not just joining digitour, we're headlining digitour. It's called digitour JackandJack." Jack G said with a smile on his face.

"Well if Gilinsky and Johnson are leaving then there's no point in me staying here either." Cam joined in.

"Cam if you're leaving then I'm leaving too!" Nash stomped.

The only people who haven't quit yet was Matt and Carter. Bart turned his gaze to them.

"What you think you're going to have a tour of 2 people! Hell no I already agreed to do digitour with them." Matt crossed his arms across his chest and stared Bart in the face.

"And I'm tired of all the touring. I was going to quit anyways after this tour, but hey why not sooner." Carter nodded.

Bart ran out of the room after losing every single member of his successful tour and main source of money. Magcon had offically been broken up for the 2nd time after only 2 cities in their 8 city tour.

"Looks like I'm going to have to pick one of the people who called me." Shawn looked at the ground.

"And you know what I'll follow you every step of the way." I put my hand on his shoulder in an attempt to comfort him. Everyone came over to us and gave me and Shawn one giant group hug. We were still a family and that never changed. We still talked to eachother almost every day and see eachother when we can. I just sat there in my hospital bed in the middle of the giant group hug. I just sat there hugging my 10 angles.

(Not editing to if there's a lot of errors sorry but I don't have time to edit this)

_____________________________________________________

WELL THIS BOOK IS OFFICALLY OVER AND I'M A LITTLE SAD AFTER 31 CHAPTERS TO SEE IT END, BUT A BOOK HAS TO END EVENTUALLY. I WILL START A NEW BOOK, I WANT TO DO AN UNUSUAL SHIP. NOT LIKE SHAYLOR OR JOLINSKY OR CASH. I WAS THINKING SHACK OR MASH WOULD BE FUN TO DO. SO I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED ON THAT. I'LL UPDATE TELLING YOU WHAT I DECIDED BUT I NEED A BREAK AFTER THIS BOOK. I'LL POST IT WHEN I'M READY.