Chapter 28 (Hot Tub Confessions)

Shawn's POV

I thought Jake was going to cut himself with the razor, I ran up to him and snatched the razor out of his hand.

"Hey!" Jake yelled not really knowing what's going on.

"What the hell are you doing with this?" I held up teh razor.

"What do you think?" He questioned me like I knew the answer.

"I get you went through a bad expierence, but there are other ways of dealing with it." I saw the shock on his face.

"Oh my god! You thought I was cutting myself weren't you?" He cocked his head at me.

"You mean you weren't. Then why do you have this?" I looked at the razor still in my hand.

He leaned his face real close to mine.

"You see all these hairs on my face? I was going to get rid of them!" He snatched the razor out of my hand and turned away from me.

"Well, I'm in here to tell you the new epsiode of dance moms is starting."

"Alright I'll be out in a second." Jake told me.

I closed the door and went back outside to the living room where Cam, Nash, Jack G, Jack J, and Maddie were all sitting around watching the TV. I sat down on the chair next to the couch and waited for Jake to come back. The show started and Jake came behind me and kissed me on the cheek for no reason, I love it when he does that. He sat on my lap because there was nowhere else to sit, to watch the show. 

"Chloe really needs to have more attention, just look at her dancing by herself." Nash pointed to the TV.

"I know right. Why is she so focused on that Jade girl!" Jake responded.

"She's probably going to lose anyway." Cam jumped in.

I smiled knowing that Nash and Cam also watch this show, which is mine and Jake's favorite show. The show had just ended and after having back and forth arguments about all the controversy this show has, Jake got off my lap.

"Where you going?" I yelled back to him.

"To put my swimsuit on and go in the hot tub and soak the troubles of today away." He disappeared into our room and closed the door.

"How does that sound guys?" I turned to everyone.

"That sounds like the best idea I have heard all week" Maddie stood up, "I'm going to get my bathsuit on too." She ran off to her and Nash's room and we heard the door close.

"What the hell why not?" I jumped u,p and as I was going into my room Jake was coming out and once again I saw his ripped chiseled body just like at the beach. He noticed me checking him out, he smiled and gave me a peck on the lips and went out to the patio. I slipped into my room and got my swimsuit which I forgot I packed actually. I put it on and grabbed a towel and went out to join Jake in the hot tub. When I got out there I saw Maddie was in the hot tub with him, wearing a lime green bikini. I got up on the steps and slid my whole body into the hot water; it was much better than the ice bucket challenge I did.

"What's up guy's" I asked him and Maddie.

"Oh we're just sharing some stories." Jake simply said and looked at Maddie and giggled.

"What?" I asked noticing their strange behavior.

"Um we were actually playing truths." Maddie told me, "you know truth or dare without the dare?"

"Yes but why without the dare?" I thought it sounded stupid.

"Because the rules say that when you play truths you have to play dares the next day." Jake smirked at me.