Chapter 7 (The Event: Part 1)

Nash's POV

I woke up around 2:30pm. Shit Magcon starts in 30 minutes. I jumped out of bed and decided there was no time to take a shower, besides I took one the night before. I threw on some clothes not really looking at what I was putting on. It ended up being a tie dye obey tank top and a pair of black jeans. I knew that the fans wouldn't care what I was wearing so I stuck with it and went to see what room everyone was hanging out in. 1st I tried Matt's room; nope then the Jacks; nobody, then Shawn's; still no one the last room was Jake's room. I went down the hall to the room and heard a lot of talikng and laughing going on in the room. I knocked on the door and Mahogany answered the door.

"Hey Nash we were waiting for you!" She yelled throwing her hands in the air.

"Waiting for me, why?" I asked stepping into the room.

"We just wanted to talk about something with you." Mahogany told me following me close behind, "actually a couple things."

I sat on the bed next to Maddie because technically she was my romantic interest. I waited for someone to speak up about what they were waiting for.

"I guess I'll start." Jack Johnson said, breaking the awkward silence. "Maddie, your date from yesterday, is going to be at the show tonight because Jake invited her as his honored guest."

"GOOD. I like Maddie!" I said putting my arm around her. "Why is that big news to tell me?"

"Doesn't it bug you just a little bit that Jake is looking out for her more than you are?" Jack quickly answered, like he rehearsed this speech.

"Well she is Jake's old friend. Where is he by the way?" I asked everyone.

"Down doing a sound check with Jack and Shawn." Cam answered. "Now I answered you're question, but you never answered Jack's."

I looked at Jack who had his head tipped forward looking up at me like he was waiting for me to answer.

"No it doesn't bother me I mean I was in the room when he invited her to the show." I lied it did bug me a little bit that he got to her before me.

"So you're fine with her being on tour?" Carter asked with a smile on his face.

"Yes of course is doesn't bug me a bit." I answered.

"Goooooooood cause she's coming to the next city with us." Carter told me. I looked at Maddie and she had a big smile on her face.

"Yeah I told the guys I don't want to leave and apparently they like me enough that they don't want me to leave either so they called Bart, I called my Mom and I'm staying." She yelled all giddy.

"That's great" I told her pulling her into a hug. "Let's work on getting her a permanent spot." I joked.

"Well actaully she does want a permanent spot but Bart said he want's to see how the fans like her 1st." Mary told me who was sitting behind Maddie playing with her hair.

"This is great then we lose Taylor and Aaron and gain Jake, Mary and Maddie. Magcon is expanding." I cheered.

"Now wait a second Nash another thing she has to commit to is being on one of the social media sights and being popular. You know that nobody just walks into Magcon." Matt told me snapping me out of my fantasy.

"Well we can help her. If chooses vine we'll help her get lots of followers we can help her make vines and do a bunch of shoutouts on twitter and junk." I resassured myself.

"Yeah I dont know if the fans will like that whole promoting other accounts stuff but I'll definitly help her make vines and she'll have followers in no time." Matt said not looking up from his phone.