Chapter 24 (Help me)

Mary's POV

I decided after a little thought that I should pretend not to know anything and do some detective work until I found out what happened between Jack and Jake. I walked down the stairs and see that it's still just Jake, Shawn and Maddie in the kitchen. I look at the clock on the oven across the island where everyone was sitting. It read 5:45am.

"Hey guess what guys?" I was going to see if I can get anymore information right now.

"What?" The all aswered.

"I heard some very interesting information on Jack." I looked at the couch so they knew which Jack's I were talking about. I rubbed my palms together to make it seem really dramatic, and I knew that they thought I knew what they were hiding from me.

"Which Jack?" Jake asked barely audible.

I had to think for a moment, "...Johnson." Everyone was at ease and relaxed again so I knew it was about Gilinsky whatever they were hiding.

"Well we don't like rumors starting anyways, so what every you have keep it to yourself." Shawn took control of the situation and actually thought I had dirt on Johnson. We heard yawning behind us and went over to see which Jack woke up. What we see makes us laugh. Jack J is asleep on top of Jack G, but now Jack G was awake.

"What the hell." He looked up confused and noticed Jack J on top of him. He started to shake Jack J until he woke up.

"Oh hey what's up Jack!" Jack J said looking down on Jack G. Jack J moved so that now he was straddling Jack G, not in a sexual way.

"Oh hey! GET OFF OF ME!" Jack G changed his tone.

"Oh don't pretend like this is the 1st time you've had me on top of you." Jack J smirked. Jack G pushed Jack J on the floor and got up. Jack J hit the floor with a thud.

"OW bitch!" Jack J whined holding his shoulder.

"Ah don't be such a baby." Jack G remarked.

Jack J's POV

I stood up next to everyone else while Jack stayed on the couch.

"Where are Nash and Cam?" I asked Jake.

"We don't expect them to be up for awhile." Shawn chuckled.

"But Cam was going to give me clothes." Jack G looked up.

"And you were going to give me clothes." I looked over at Jake.

"You guys don't need clothes right when you wake up." Jake aswered.

"But we need them quickly our interveiws today." Jack G reminded me. Oh yeah, I completely forgot. That's why we were up so early, cause Jack's alarm went off but he was wearing headphones to make extra sure he'd hear it. 

"When is it?" Mary asked me.

"2pm." I answered.

"THEN WHY DO YOU NEED CLOTHES NOW?" Jake wondered in shock that we were asking for clothes at 6am.

"We need to deicde what to where." I put my arms out.

"You'll live." Maddie said with no emotion. We heard stomping down the steps and saw Cam and Nash coming down the stairs together. What were they doing up?

"Guy's why are you up so early?" I asked in shock.

"We wanted to make sure we made you're interview." Nash said joining us.

"It's not for another 9 hours!" Jake yelled.

"We want to be awake and looking pretty when we go." Cam told him sitting on the couch with Jack. "C'mon I'm sure we can find something niceish for you to where." Cam said taking Jack up to his room to get clothes.