Chapter 5 (An Old Friend)

Jacob's POV

After the mall we all expected Nash to still be out with his date. And after all the shit that went down earlier, I didn't really want to see Nash anyway. I was sitting on my bed checking out my vine and the other guys. By now I had 550k but I couldn't post anything because the fans would see I was with the Magcon Boys and that would go against what Bart told me. I went outside of my hotel room to see what was in the vending machine when I saw a familair face. Mary's walking down the hall.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!" I yelled all the way down the hall

"HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" she yelled back.

We met in the middle of the hallway and started talking.

"So what's up" I asked her smiling.

"I'm so bored." She answered back with over dramatic hand motions.

"Well do you wanna hang out with me and Mahogany?" I smiled, "We could watch a movie."

"Sure I'll ask Shawn if he wants to come" she spun around and went towards her room.

I decided that I should go back to my room to tell Mahogany that Mary and Shawn were coming over.

I opened my door and saw Mahogany out on the balcony.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked confused why she was on the balcony looking at the night sky.

"Have you ever wondered what it's like to be on tour all the time?" She said still looking at all those stars.

"Well I'm getting a taste of it." I answered back still confused.

"Let me tell you Jake...It's not all it's cracked up to be." I didn't say anything to let her finish her point. "It's fun meeting fans and all but moving around constantly never staying in one place. Not being able to have a relationship because in a week you'll be in another city. It's very hard." She finished.

"Mahogany people don't go on tour cause they think it will be easy. Everyone knows what it's like to be away from their friends and family. The guys on tour are here for many different reason, to meet fans, self promotion, notoritiy but everyone knew what they were sacraficing to do this. Are you telling me you didn't know?" I asked.

"No, I knew. It's just I didn't think that when you have a second to slow down you realize how much you're actually missing in your life. Everything is so fast paced and that's fine but you can't just stay in one place and do an event for a longer period of time. They have to be one city here, then another here and junk." She told me stepping back into the room.

"Look you get to go home after this tour is over and then you can..."

"Go on the next tour!" She said cutting me off. "Just like you, You're in Magcon now and then when this tour is over you go home for a month or two, then leave again to go back on tour."

"We can always say no." I added.

"I don't know if I could do that. The fans would hate me and I would miss you and the others." She said looking down.

"It's better than being in a place you don't like. The fans will forget about it, eventually." I said putting a hand on her shoulder, "If this is too much then you should just say 'NO' next time."

"Thanks Jake" She smiled at me and pulled me into a hug.

"By the way Mary and Shawn are coming over here to watch a movie."

Right when I said that there was a knock on the door. I ran to the door expecting it to be them, but when I opened the door it wasn't them. It was Nash.