Chapter 26 (Movie Night...2nd Attempt)

Jack G's POV

Cam took Jack and I up to his bathroom to get all the lipstick off of us. The girls that ambushed us tore up his shirt that I was wearing and same with Jake's clothes that Jack was wearing.

"Sorry about the shirt, the girls took pieces of it with them." I laughed, walking into the bathroom with Cam, Jack following close behind.

"It's alright. I hated that shirt anyways." Cam laughed back. He grabbed a washcloth and put it under the faucet. He touch the washcloth to my face and started rubbing my face. I took this time to think about some things. Ever since Jake found out about the guys being bi he had been a lot more open and a lot more flirty. This wasn't just for him though, Jack had gotten a lot flirtier too and so did Cam. What was it about Jake knowing, that makes everyone show their true thoughts to eachother? Jake and Shawn's relationship was hardly a secret anymore and Jack did talk about how I've had him on top of me before, which is sort of a joke and sort of not. Cam had also started to become closer to Jack J and myself. Was it that Jake knowing means there's nothing else to hide? Was it that seeing Shawn and Jake together made everyone else want something similar? I don't know but I do like being closer with everyone else.

"Hello Jack!" Cam snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Uh sorry. What?" I needed him to repeat what he said.

"I said can you move out of the way so I can get Jack?" I moved aside and looked at myself in the mirror and all the lipstick was off my mouth, cheecks and forehead. Wait a second, if there's a mirror why is Cam getting it off for us. I looked over and Cam was very close to Jack's face wiping his face.

"Alright, I think I got it all!" Cam clapped his hands together throwing the washcloth into the bathtub shower, "now Jack come with me so I can get you a shirt that isn't torn and Jack you go downstairs and get another shirt from Jake."

Jack turned around and headed down the stairs and Cam took me across the hall to his room he threw me a basic, plain, black t-shirt, I put it on and decided now was as good a time as ever to ask him about his weird behavior.

"Cam you've been acting weird are you alright?" That came out a little too forward but I couldn't change it.

"Um yeah? I feel fine." He responded.

"Well then why have you been acting so weird?" I sat down on his bed for 2 reasons. Make the conversation more casual and we might be here for awhile.

"What do you mean?" Cam asked sitting next to me.

"Well...you've been strangely flirty and you've been getting a lot closer with me and Jack." I decided after the 1st question I may as well continue to be foward, "basically ever since you told Jake everyone was bi."

"How do you even know about that?" Cam asked confused, like it was a secret.

"Jake and I are good friends and everyone knows even Maddie." I was getting off topic, "now you never answered my question."

"I don't know. I guess after Jake found out what's the point of pretending to be someone I'm not." Cam started, "also do you know how blind you've been?"

"What?" I was confused by the question.

"Well ever since you kissed Jake and played it off as photoshopped he basically stopped shooting for you. I know for a fact that he has kissed Shawn, but everyone knows that and Jack since you've kissed him." Cam was being strangely defensive was this pay back for my question.

"Okay 1st off...it was no secret the kiss was real we said that for the fans and second how do you know he kissed Jack?" I didn't care if he did. I just was curious.

"You're not the only one who talks to him. He's very open about everything...when he's alone."

They thought they were talking alone but little did they know is Mary was outside the door hearing every word they said.

Nash's POV

"Hey guys that movie night thing we tried is happening this time." I shouted since everyone was back in the room.

"What are we watching?" Jake asked me.

I pulled the movie out of the bag that I got last night and Jake's eyes got wide; Hairspray.

"OH MY GOD! I LOVE THAT MOVIE SO MUCH!" He jumped up and down.

"Why are we watching hairspray?" Cam clearly didn't want to watch that.

"Because after that movie is done, we're watching this." I pulled ou thte 2nd movie we were watching and Jake's happy face fell, but the Jack's and Cam jumped off the couch giving eachothers high 5's; The Purge. I looked at Jake who didn't seems very amused.

"Jake it's only fair that after we watch your's, Shawn's and Maddie's musical that we watch the scary movie they wanted."

"Don't expect me to stay for the whole thing." He stated sitting next to Shawn on the couch taking Cam's spot. I put Hairspray in the DVD player and it started and immediately Jake was singing and dancing to the music. "Good morning Baltimore! Every days like an open door every night is a fantasy!" He sang over the TV. Eventually he stopped because he saw how annoyed we were getting. After a grueling 2 hours of singing and dancing Hairspray finally ended. Now it was time for the purge.

"I'm going to get a blanket it's cold in here." He got up from the couch. He soon came back holding one of the blankets from the closet we had. He sat back down next to his Romeo, Shawn and cuddled up on his lap. Right when the movie started Jake put his head under the blanket so he wouldn't see anything and at the 1st sign of something scary Shawn joined him under the blanket, and they stayed that way for the rest of the movie and I didn't want to think about what was going on under the blanket.

_____________________________________________________

SO THIS WAS THE TYPE OF CHAPTER I LOVE WRITING. BIG REVEAL AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER AND THEN THEFILLER AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER. I HATE LEAVING YOU GUYS IN SUSPENSE ABOUT WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT AND AFTER 2 FILLER CHAPTERS THERE'S MORE DRAMA BACK IN THE STORY AND ONLY MORE TO COME!