𝟭𝟯. outlaws

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
[ season one, episode twelve ]
feel the rage of a new generation !

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

     𝗧he young shooter was quiet the whole time she sat in the back of the van. There wasn't enough space left for her, besides even if there was, she would rather sit on the floor than sit beside Murphy. No offence, but she doesn't like him that much. I mean, who ever likes him? (Probably that blonde woman back at the anti-men camp).

     Then Cassandra finally brought up a question everyone was afraid to ask: Will they ever see Mack and Addy again? Warren told them that her heart believed they would, but her mind said no. Natalia felt a little somber because she understood her. A part of her was sure they would never see them again, but her heart says otherwise.

     "Heads up, everybody," Doc warned.

     Natalia went on her knees and peeked behind the seats, resting her chin on the space between Cassandra and 10K. It slightly surprised the sharpshooter, but he pretended he didn't notice her and looked back to the road.

     "I hate roadblocks," 10K muttered at the sight of a white limo completely covering the entire road.

     "Can't you just push that thing out of our way?" Murphy said irritably.

     "No thanks. I'd like to hold onto this truck," Warren muttered.

     Then she tried to maneuver between the vehicles blocking the road, hoping to find a way pass them. She found one, through a broken fence and towards an open field.

     "Well this golf course has seen better days," Doc commented.

     "This is so sad,' Murphy said, but some of them just gave him a 'really' look. "I learned to play in prison. Always wondered what it'd be like to hang out with the real country club types."

     Warren drove the car slow to be cautious and she stopped it in front of a suspicious small bridge because she wasn't quite sure it'll hold. She glanced at them. "Think that bridge is gonna hold this truck?"

     Natalia shrugged. "Better test it first."

     All of them got out of the vehicle and walked towards the small wooden bridge. Natalia wriggled the wooden rails then stomped on the bridge to make sure it wasn't going to give in from their weight.

     Warren nodded. "Looks pretty solid."

     The group began to walk through the bridge when the radio Warren held cackled to life. It was followed by a familiar voice from another part of the globe, and there was only one person who could magically access into any type of devices just to talk to them.

     "Delta-Xray back at you."

     "Hello, good to hear from you again. It's been days, and I worry."

     "Thanks, mom," Natalia chimed in.

     "Any news on Mack or Addy?" Warren asked the man on the other line.

     "No, nothing yet," Citizen Z responded. "Maybe they're just off the grid and can't make contact."

     "Maybe."

     "How's Murphy?"

     When Citizen Z brought up his name, the aforementioned man roughly snatched the radio from Warren and stomped off to somewhere else, blurting out a lot of insults and different stuffs towards the poor NSA agent who didn't quite know what to say.