𝟬𝟳. sick little games

CHAPTER SEVEN
[ season one, episode seven ]
someday i'll be falling without caution !

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

     𝗔s soon as Natalia slipped away from her group, the first thing she did was hopped further towards where she could see a couple of survivors. Quite a lot for a world that's filled with morons. She reached the group of men and women spread all over the wide space. They all huddled around their own trucks while some converse with one another.

     An innocent blonde girl caught her hazel eyes, and the girl was surrounded with a couple of men. They seemed to be bothering the girl, and it made the frown on her face grew deeper. She didn't like that. Natalia took that as a sign of precaution, and she trudged towards them, maintaining a calm posture. She didn't want to start a fight... well.

    "Hello... gentlemen." Natalia wedged herself between the men and pushed the girl behind her back as the group of buff mean male species stared at them. She sent them a sarcastic smile before she turned her head towards the younger girl behind her.

     "Do I know you? I feel like I do, wait, did we met somewhere? Oh, wait! Hold on, hold on, let me remember━" She rambled on purpose until one of them decided to cut in. Rude.

     "Hey, lady, we're in the middle of an important business here. Get out of the way," One of the men said, his voice was gruff and angry. 

     He gave her a little nudge on the side, which slightly infuriated her. Natalia snapped her head towards him, raising an eyebrow. Then she glanced back at the helpless girl, trying to figure out what was wrong.

     "I'm not sure you've heard what I said. Let me think," She said firmly, pointing a threatening finger at him. The man clenched his jaw and looked at his mates while Natalia looked back at the girl. Then she asked quietly, "You wanna get rid of them?"

     The girl's lips quivered in fear but she slightly bobbed her head as a response.

     "I got just the plan." Natalia grinned and before they could blink, she threw a massive punch on the first guy's nose, hearing the sound of his bone cracking from the impact━even she felt the pain she caused.

    It didn't take long before the chaos started, and when it did, Natalia was surrounded by a group of angry armed men. Her petite body was immediately hid from anyone except those who were close to her. It sucks to be short, but she wouldn't exactly call herself short. Just the average height (like that would even change a thing).

     "Uh-oh," She muttered, then looked at the girl, giving her a signal to run. Then she grinned back at the group of men. From the corner of her eyes, she watched as the blonde escaped from them.

     Last thing she thought of was that━she was in a huge ass trouble. But what's life without a little trouble?

     A few moments later, Natalia finally went back to the parking area to find where their black truck was parked, but only to bump into a frantic Murphy who looked like shit. Well, he always looks like shit. No offence.

     "Dude, what the..." Natalia narrowed her eyes at the back of his balding head as he ducked down behind another vehicle for some reason.

     "Get down," Murphy said through gritted teeth as he grabbed her from the back of her flannel, making her hide behind him.