• twenty three: part one •

Start from the beginning

"Oh gosh..." I had to hide the fact that he was turning me the fuck on because we got places to be and if I gave into temptation right now, we would never leave this house.

"Is y'all niggas ready or what?!" I heard Chris yell behind our door. Thank God, because I don't think I would've made it.

"Ion know who you calling a nigga but yeah we'll be out in like 30 seconds." I replied. I put on my shoes and the last of my jewelry and opened the door to see Chris and La standing there like some creeps.

"Babysitting the door for what?" I said jokingly.

"We gotta be on top of y'all asses cause y'all love to lose track of time sometimes." Chris replied.

"Boy shut up with those lies!" I laughed. "Y'all look good by the way."

"I knew that already

"I knew that already." Chris said.

"Alright nigga, how bout I —"

"He meant to say thank you. He's just rude." Lala said, interrupting me before I could get in Chris ass. "Y'all look good too. Kelz your headlights are on. Not that I'm complaining."

I looked down at my breasts and shrugged, "Fuck it. Free the nipple."

Trey smirked, "That's what I'm boutta do later."

"As you should, king! This is why you my nigga." Chris laughed.

"Both of you shut up." I said, rolling my eyes playfully. "Let's go."

We left out the house soon after and we arrived at the club about 20 minutes later. Paparazzi was already outside the place, mind you it's only 6pm and the four of us are the only people who are supposed to be here right now.

"Trey! The man himself! Can we get some photos over here?"

"Nah, ain't nobody seeing me until later." Trey replied. See, he stay calling me dramatic as if he don't be acting the same way sometimes.

"Get my wife though. Don't she look good?" he said with a smile.

I giggled, "Oh stop it."

"Do a spin for us, Kelly! You look great!" one of the cameramen shouted. I did a 360 then struck a few more poses for the camera. These people can lowkey be annoying sometimes but I love me a good photo shoot.