Chapter 1

"Oh, you're perfectly wrong for me
Hate that you know that I won't leave
Yeah, you're perfectly wrong for me
Yeah, you're perfectly wrong for me" Shawn and Nova sang the last lyric perfectly, their voicing in perfect sync. Noticing the tears in the corner of her eyes Shawn leans in giving her a hug.

Nova not too long ago was in a very toxic relationship. She knew that she had to get out of it, but for some reason, some part of her wanted to stay. Maybe she was stupid, or maybe she was just too in love to realise what was good for her and what wasn't. The song hit home for her, she related far too much to it.

                             ***

"I think the lyric I relate to most is,  Oh, and why I can't quit
When you break my heart open
I need you more than I know, That just got so deep." Nova laughed at the last sentence, despite her voice cracking and her eyes watering, making the radio interviewer laugh. Everyone let out a small chuckle but all Shawn could focus on was Nova.

He saw the sadness in her eyes as she spoke, he wondered how anyone could hurt such a perfect and angelic person. He didn't believe in perfection until he met her.

Nova was everything a guy could dream about in a woman, funny, kind-hearted and had a beautiful soul. She was extremely talented, maybe her ex boyfriend, pro basketball player, hadn't noticed yet, but he lost a real girl, and in this world it's almost impossible to find one. He placed his hand on her knee, letting him know he'd always be there for her. She sent him a small smile, making his heart race.

                             ***

"Are you okay?" Shawn asked Nova as they left the interview room. "Yeah?why wouldn't I be." She asked, her English accent making everything she said sound more interesting.

"I just- it got a little personal in there." He wanted to make sure she was okay, the thought made her blush a little.

"Yeah, sometimes it's better to just get things off your chest. It's sweet that you care though." She stops before walking side by side with him through the streets. Fans came up to them and Shawn smiled as he watched her take her time with each and every fan, she reminded him of himself in many ways.

***

A/N I ship it!!