Tim Drake x Supergirl!Reader

Start from the beginning

"Hey Lydia. Lois put you in that didn't she?" He asked laughing. I nodded.

"Clark Lois good to see you." Bruce said shaking dad's hand.

"It's been awhile hasn't it." Mom said. I saw a flustered Dick coming up to Bruce.

"We have a small problem downstairs Bruce." Dick said.

"I can go. You have a secret ID to keep up with." I offered. Bruce looked at dad and dad nodded. I smiled and me and Dick left down to the Batcave.

"Good to see you here Lyds." Dick greeted.

"I'm just happy to get out of this dress." I laughed as we got down. I quickly left to change into my suit. It only took 3 seconds before I came back.

"What's the problem exactly?" I asked.

"We have Clayface, Poison Ivy, and Scarecrow at 3 different places. We have Scarecrow and Ivy already on their way to Arkham but we're trying to track Clayface. He got away by morphing into a civilian." Dick explained as we were on our way there.

"Well sounds like some X-ray vision should help since he doesn't have bones." I said. He passes me a com and I quickly put it on.

"Guys we have Supergirl here to help." Dick said into the coms.

"What's she doing here? Isn't Metropolis their area?" Jason asked snarky.

"Nice to see you too Jay." I said annoyed.

"Who cares. X-ray vision will help sort this out." Damian said. We got to where they lost him and I used my X-ray vision to look for Clayface. I turned back to look at the boys but freaked out. I could see their bones, muscles, and organs. I'm going to hurl.

"That is creepy." I muttered before looking back at the ground. I saw residue from Clayface. I followed the trail until it lead me to a manhole. I quickly lifted it and flew down.

"Where is he?" Damian asked. I looked around but the residue is everywhere.

"I see it everywhere. That didn't make sense though. A person can't be everywhere at once." I said hovering over the sewer water not wanting to touch it.

"He's in the water!" Dick shouted. I was suddenly hit with something and the impact made me hit the sewer wall. I rubbed my head and saw Clayface emerging from the water. I used my freeze breath on him freezing him almost instantly.

"That was easy." Jason muttered.

"Found the money bags." Dick said further down the tunnel. I already know that my forehead is going to bruise up. We flew... I flew Clayface to Arkham Asylum while they rode their motorcycles there. Once the guards got him in we all sighed.

"Now we have to make an appearance at the gala." Dick said annoyed.

"Where's Robin number 3?" I asked them.

"Still looking for Clayface somewhere." Jason said smacking his helmet annoyed.

"Red Robin? Red Robin? Red come in?" Dick said trying to get him.

"No problem right. Don't all your suits have trackers?" I asked. They started tracking Tim and I followed soon after them. Well I followed until I started getting really dizzy and I flew into the ground.

"Supergirl are you ok?" Jason asked. I got up and tried to fly but I only flew into the ground again.

"This has never happened before." I said trying to find my sense of balance. Dick quickly took off my glove with my soulmate compass on it. It was spinning out of control. I pointed my hand up and the needle pointed down.