Chapter 19 - School trip

Start from the beginning

"Hi Chae. You join this trip too?" Jungkook asked when he stood in front of her.

"No I'm not. That's why I'm here." She replied wearing her innocent look which soon turn into a devilish grin.

"Oh sure, that's so funny." Jungkook widened his eyes and started to fake his laugh. He was still amazed at how Charyoung could be so innocent yet so sassy at times. How she could be determined and brave at the other times. She was indeed a deadly combination of all the things that he loved in women.

"No, I was just kidding Jungkook." She laughed upon seeing his expression. "How about you? You're joining?"

"Yeah I am. I need to have break too from all the works, probably also to see you." He gave her his smile and his words instantly made her smile with a hint of blush.

"Well now you see me." She replied, bringing the attendance book towards her chest and her heartbeat rythmically thumped. She loved the feeling. It was a mixture of jittery, excitement, happiness and warmth. It was undescribable. Is this the feeling when you are in love with someone? If she was dreaming, she would not want to wake up.

"Mhmm, I see you and I'm happy." Jungkook sincerely uttered and Chaeyoung was afraid she would die due to tachycardia.

Punching his arms soflty, she stole glances at him, "yahh don't be so sweet. I nearly died of your sweetness."

"Am I sweet? Wow, thank you but I speak nonetheless the truth." Jungkook turned his head towards her and that caused her to look at him. Those eyes that never failed to mesmerize her.

"Alright teachers, please submit the attendance books to the teacher in charge and do escort the students into the buses." The same male teacher announced suddenly causing both them to face forward.

"Umm, let me excuse myself first and see you later." Chaeyoung waved her hands and started to jog forward towards the teacher in charged being mentioned without looking back. "Eyy this guy will be the cause of my death soon," she whispered under her breath after running away from Jungkook.

Jungkook at the other side, smiling cheekily seeing how flustered she was just now. He was happy to see her reactions when she was with him and that motivated him more to own her heart. He would never give up until he heard to word love from her.

The students were obligated to ride the buses provided while the parents were given options either to ride the transports provided or their own cars

The students were obligated to ride the buses provided while the parents were given options either to ride the transports provided or their own cars. Jungkook decided to ride his own car as it would be easier to move freely when they reached the destination, might as well tour around the Jeju Island. He saw all the students including Chaeyoung got onto the bus and he also got onto his car, wearing the seat belt when he saw her getting off the bus. A hint of worry and perturbed clearly plastered on her face causing him to get off the car and asked for the problem.

"Any problem Chaeyoung?" She faced him with an apologetic smile and replied, "it's no a big deal actually. One of the students threw tantrums because he wanted his parents to ride on the bus with him when the seats were fully occupied. So I decided to give them my seat and here I am." She grinned, scratching the top of her nose.