"Oh yeah?", Chloe would turn to stand in front of Beca hooking her arms around her fiance's neck, "What are you trying to get out of me?", she'd smirk before leaning in to peck her lightly on the lips.

"Nothing, can't I do something nice for you without wanting something in return", Beca would wink back at Chloe causing her to smirk and roll her eyes sarcastically.

"What is it?", Chloe would take a step back, "Wait, you haven't been sent back have you?", she'd spin to look over at Jesse as well who'd be smiling at her.

"No no, I was just wondering if it would be alright to go out on Friday with some of the team"

"Oh", Chloe would glance at the floor quickly before looking back up at the Marine. "What are you doing? Cause I don't know if going out drinking is smart after last time with that guy-"

"We're going bowling", Jesse would speak up from behind them both.

"Bowling?", Chloe would furrow her eyebrows glancing between the two of them.

"We're trying to find something different to do that doesn't include going to a bar and drinking", Beca would glance down at the floor trying to hide the ashamed feeling she felt from last time she was drinking.

"Oh Becs", Chloe would would back over to her putting her hands on her shoulders and feeling Beca wrap her arms around her waist as she'd look up at her. "I love you so much and thank you", she'd kiss Beca slowly, feeling Beca grip on her tightly she'd move her hands up her fiance's neck till her fingers were in her hair.

"Alright alright, get a room you two", Jesse would speak up again as he'd be stood net to Aubrey with his arm around her, both of them smirking and laughing.

"This is our house", Beca would snap back at him.

"And you invited us round", Aubrey would cross her arms.

"And you promised food", Sarah would run in now jumping at Beca so she'd have to catch and pick her up, resting her against her hip.

"Let's get some dinner on then shall we?", Chloe would tickle Sarah smiling as she'd watch her laugh and then try to climb even more over Beca. She'd then walk over to the fridge to start thinking about dinner.

That evening, after Jesse and Aubrey had left with Sarah, the couple would be sat cuddled up on the couch with Jackson led out by Beca's feet. Beca would be playing with Chloe's hair as they'd both be watching the news on TV. Chloe would glance down at her phone as she'd hear a message go off, seeing it was from Joe she'd hide the screen from Beca to read it.

Have you thought about drinks
on Friday?
Joe, 10:23pm

Chloe would sit up, crossing her legs, as she'd face Beca now. "Becs, I think I'm gonna be out on Friday too just so you know", she'd smile.

"Who you going out with?", Beca would flick through the channels on the TV looking at the screen still.

"Uhm.. Joe"

"Okay, who else?", Beca would glance over at Chloe to see her biting on her lip nervously. She'd drop the remote on the seat next to her, furrowing her eyebrows as she'd turn a little to face her better. "There is other people going right?"

"I don't think so", Chloe would play with her fingers in her lap nervously as she'd look down.

"So you're going on a date with him?", Beca would nod her head slowly and sarcastically as she'd watch Chloe look back up at her.

"It's not a date. We're going as friends", Chloe would roll her eyes.

"That's what he told you, is it?", Beca would smirk. "Chlo, can you still not see that the guy is into you. He's just asked you out on a date and you said yes!", she'd shake her head now laughing nervously.

"It's not a date Beca, I've been stressed with different things lately and he suggested to go for drinks", she'd cross her arms, getting annoyed now.

"So you're going to get drunk with him?", Beca would scoff as she'd look up at the ceiling before running a hand through her hair.

"How come you're allowed to go out with your friends, some of them being girls, but yet I can't go and have fun with mine?", Chloe would stand up now still looking down at Beca.

"Chlo, listen to me", Beca would stand up and hold onto Chloe's hands, "My friends aren't in love with me, we go out as a group. He wants to be with you and asked you out just you two... drinking", she'd try and explain calmly.

"You're being ridiculous", Chloe would pull her hands away. "I've already said yes to him so it's done, I'm going out and you'll be out with your own friends"

Beca would look into Chloe's eyes seeing that she won't be able to persuade her not to go. "I trust you, okay. That's not what this is", she'd step closer again putting a hand against Chloe's cheek, rubbing her thumb across her cheek softly. "I don't trust him"

"But I do, so trust my judgement in him", Chloe would smile lightly back at her, moving a piece of hair out of Beca's face. "You're the one for me, always have and will be", she'd lean in to kiss her now.