I vamp speed down to the gym and I hear Davina groaning and panting followed by the sound of something being punched. I peer round the corner and bite back the groan that threatens to escape as I find her stood in the middle of the room kick boxing the punching bag. She's wearing a small black crop top, tight fitting black pants and black pumps and her hair is down. 

Her body is sweaty like Rebekah said it would be and her hair is clung to the sides of her face and her shoulders. Her eyebrows are furrowed in concentration as she kicks the punching bag. Her back is to me so she doesn't notice I'm here. She stops and moves away from the punching bag. I watch as she walks over to her sceptre in the corner of the room and she grabs it. She stands still for a moment before suddenly squatting and ducking slightly as she swings the sceptre. She twirls around the room kicking the air as she pretends to stab something with her sceptre. Her movements become quicker and more sharper and her body suddenly starts glowing. She starts doing flips around the room and does an air kick before stabbing the ground with the sceptre. She puts her sceptre back in the corner of the room and her hands turn orange. She turns to the target range that Elijah set up for her. She takes a deep breath before balling her fists up as she brings them up to her chest before opening her palms causing fire balls to appear in her hands. She starts flinging the fire balls at the target range, fire balls appearing in the palms of her hands one after the other as she flings them at the target range which is now set ablaze. Davina suddenly stops and puts the fire out by simply waving her hand. It's then she turns around and finally sees me "Kol. What are you doing down here?" she asks as she walks over to me "I came to see how you were doing and to see if you needed anything" I respond lying through my teeth. No the real reason I came down here was because my sister was winding me up and put images of Davina sweating in a tight fitting top and pants as she did her training which were followed by dirty images of her kneeling on the floor on all fours completely naked as she waits for me to fuck her from behind. "Aw how sweet of you" she respond leaning up on her tip toes to kiss me. I instantly wrap my arms around her, pulling her close to me not caring that she's all sweaty. "Kol I'm all sweaty" she giggles as I pull away and litter kisses on her cheek "I don't care. I think you look sexy when you're all sweaty" I retort before placing my lips against hers "but I stink when I sweat" she responds pulling away with a frown "you don't smell too bad" I respond burying my head in the crook of her neck. She giggles as I kiss her neck "you want to train with me?" she asks as she pulls away "sure" I respond she smiles and takes my hand. She leads me to the middle of the floor "alright we're just going to do defences" she says as she stands in front of me "alright" I respond "but first we must stretch" she says making me instantly grin "fine with me" I respond she smiles "okay first turn to the side" she instructs turning her body side ways. I quickly copy her and turn myself around so I'm stood side ways next to her "alright good now bring out one arm and bring it to your chest and hold your bicep with your hand" she instructs outstretching her arm and pulling it over to her chest and holding her bicep with her other hand. I quickly do the same "that's it now do the same again but with your other arm" she instructs I quickly switch arms "good now just do those arm stretches four times, two times with each other arm and count to 10 before switching" she instructs I nod and begin doing the arm stretches. "Okay now part your legs and slowly bend one leg outwards then switch and do the same with the other leg" she instructs parting her legs before stretching one out while bending the other leg. I copy her actions and stretch one leg out before switching.