WELCOME CAMPERS

Greetings, future Oak Ridge camper!

Everyone up on this mountain is so excited for you to spend the summer with us, but especially me. If you're new, my name is Eric and I'm the director at Camp Oak Ridge and have been for ten years. Summer camp truly is my passion as I believe it is an awesome opportunity for everyone involved. The staff learns so much about leadership, guidance, and friendship just as much as the campers do.

It makes no difference to us who you are or what your story is— we are here for YOU.

Each member of our staff was chosen for a reason. I've known them all since they were campers and I saw how each of their stories could be a way to relate to you. They are so ready to share their wisdom and experiences.

As with any summer camp, you will go down this mountain on your last day with some sort of lesson learned, but in true Oak Ridge fashion you will also leave us as a changed person (and hopefully come back to see us next year!).

Again, I am so excited for you to experience Camp Oak Ridge this summer and I'm ready to watch you learn and grow and make some lifelong friends along the way.

Thank you!
- Eric Wickton
Camp Director
  Camp Oak Ridge
Asheville, NC