"When did you get so wise?"

"I read it on a card once 'the one you love is worth the risk'"

"I suppose you're right"

"Now go pick a sexy outfit" I salute to her and stroll upstairs and sit on my bed eclipse hoots and lands on my bed with an envelope in her mouth

I grab the letter to see if it was father, my heart dropped it was Cissa I took a deep breath and opened it

Dearest Melody

You're father is well dear don't worry. You will be staying with us over the holidays.
I hope that is okay?

Also when reading the daily prophet I saw a familiar blonde kissing you, Anything to tell me?

Love you darling
Cissa

My face heats up. This was going to be an extremely awkward Christmas. I still can't believe father refuses to talk to me what did I do?

Giving eclipse a treat I get off my bed and check the time 12:20, plenty of time. I went to get a shower. Once done I dry my hair and through on a skirt with long socks, jumper and a pair of pumps. I fix my necklace and earrings matching it with my silver snake ring. And push my hair leaving it naturally wavy.

Looking over my outfit I approve and grab my wand and head down stairs. I see Draco sitting waiting for me

"Hey dray"

"Hi mel you look gorgeous" I blush "such a charmer Malfoy"

"Shall we go?"

"Yea lets"

We both walk out of the Slytherin common room and made our way to the entrance of hogwarts. Other students had gathered waiting to go to hogsmede as well. I see pugface glaring at me I just wink at her.

"Let's go get a butterbeer"

"Yes!!" I grab his hand and pull him. He stumbles a little before stabilising himself "merlins sake chill woman"

I wrap my hands around myself and mentally curse myself for wearing a skirt

"Are you cold mel?"

I sigh "yes I regret wearing a skirt it's bloody freezing"

"Well on the bright side your legs look fantastic" I blush

"Seriously shush" I put my hand over his lips he just smirked and licked my hand "DRACO that's disgusting"he winks

"I'll go get you a butterbeer I'll be back in a few minutes" he kissed my hand and I watched him walk away. Was Draco always a charmer?

Potter enters and walks up to me "hello Robinson" I raise one of my perfectly shaped eyebrow at him "Yes potter"

"How are you?"

"I'm fine why?"

"Just asking" he raised his hands in surrender

"So how'd you do it"

His eyebrows furrow together "do what?"

I half laugh "don't play dumb Potter you're 14 and you're a champion to the triwizarding tournament how did you manage to put your name in?"

"I didn't! I was as shock as everyone else when my name was called" he strains out

I stare at him "I can spot a liar from a mile away and I actually do believe you"

"Really!" His eyes light up

"Yes potter I do but you ought to watch your back someone clearly has it out for you"

"Tell me about it" he mutter, he looks over at granger "well I best be off thanks Robinson"

"Yea yea potter go" I wave him off

Draco returns with two butter beers and a smile. I love his dimples I thought subconsciously

"Well thank you melody although I dislike them a lot" I blush red and hid my face in my hair "merlin I said that out loud didn't I?"

"Yes you did I think it's cute" I blush and take a drink off my butterbeer and Draco points at my mouth, I wipe the Corner "did I get it?"

"Not exactly" he leans forward and wipes it "there perfect" We both lean forward and I press my lips to his. The kiss was brief but amazing I pull back with rosey cheeks.

"Lets go get you some chocolate frogs

I jump up and squeal "and gummy worms come on" grabbing his hand we head for the door. Ignoring the gaze of other students.

PoV

"They are rather cute together" Hermione states as she watched melody pull Draco out of honeydukes

"Yea who knew Malfoy had a heart?" Ron says

"She deserves Better than that git" Harry chimes in with clenched fists

"Yea that's never going to happen Harry so don't even bother" Hermione shrugs

"What are you talking about?"

"Your crush on melody" Hermione giggled "it's cute but anyone can clearly see the way she looks at him her heart is taken"

Harry's shoulders sag "but she just-"

"-Gorgeous, perfect, sassy and probably an amazing kissing" Ron says, Hermione glares at Ron.

"Not helping Ron"

"Sorry Harry but she's also a Slytherin and the gorgeous ones are usually the deadliest"

Word count:1371