Chapter 14

The hall was full of commotion, students chatting about their lessons today and how they can't wait for the Quidditch matches to start.

The great Quidditch rivalry between Slytherin and Gryffindors seemed to be the only thing expectable to talk about.

The golden trio were not in their usual spot it was just Weasley and Granger. There was no sign of Potter and Lockhart was missing from the staff table so I'm guessing potter managed to get a detention for his actions yesterday.

After eating all my meal I pushed the plate away and rested my head against the table. Completely exhausted from the events of today.

"Mel are you alright?" I give him a thumb up before resuming my previous position. Shouts and screams were heard outside the hall, Snape and other teachers had dispatched from the top table.

Everyone began to dispatch from the hall to where the noise was coming from. I linked hands with Draco and trailed behind him still rather dazed from my five minute power nap.

The caretakers cat was frozen by the looks of it the thing was petrified. Writing was on the wall painted in blood.

'The chamber is open. Enemies of the heir beware"

Dumbledore and the staff looked rather distressed trying to calm the caretaker who was cradling his frozen feline companion.

I almost felt sorry for him. Snapes gaze on the golden trio was not subtle, he stared at the with accusation. He believes they had something to do with it as do I.

Potter always seems to be in the middle of something mischievous if he means to or if it's all accidental is the question.

The golden trio were asked to say while Dumbledore requests all other students to leave and head to bed

Lockhart appears and claimed to have know the counter course causing me to snort rather rudely and causing everyone to stare at me.

"Something to say Miss Robinson" Dumbledore asks me

I shake my head "no sir it was just a shame Professor Lockhart wasn't here in time" my answer was sarcastic any human being could tell that and with my subtle eye roll. Professor Snape smirks and chuckles a little

Each professor almost burst out laughing including Dumbledore but he composed himself and raised and eyebrow at me.

"Indeed Miss Robinson" he nods "I think it's best if you return to your dorm I think young Malfoy is getting impatient"

I look over at Draco who is staring at me "I suppose so headmaster goodnight all" turning I skip over to Draco and grab his hand pulling him with me.

"You all have something to say don't you"

I laughed "well I can't keep all my sass to myself" I flipped my hair over my shoulder

He laughed "let's go"

I had fallen asleep on Draco's bed last night. We had both stayed up talking like we usually do but for some reason everyone seemed to buzzing.