Chapter 62

"I didn't ask you for excuses I asked you why you didn't find anything!" I was getting impatient. The death eaters I had placed on patrol had no luck in finding potter.

He was using his Brain for once: not just walking in demanding a fight he was being strategic. Using the element of surprise against us. He could appear at any moment giving use a few seconds to react.

I rub my temples: "well the three of you can explain to the dark lord why, THREE GROWN ASS MEN CANT FIND A BOY!" I scream. They gulp and nod before apparating to Malfoy manor. I followed shortly behind them.

The house was packed but quiet.

"Melody" I turn to the bald dude who called me. I walked over with my shoulders back not cowering.

"Yes my lord"

"You haven't located potter yet. Why is that"

I refrain from rolling my eyes instead I keep a neutral face and try to make up an excuse. "My lord I'm sorry. It is proving to be quite difficult the boy is being strategic, using the help from the towns people to hide himself. I believe he is going to appear sooner than we think"

"what makes you say that"

"Well the students are becoming restless I believe they are going to rebel, because potter is arriving"

He stands and towers over me holding me by my chin. "I expect results"

"Of course"

"Good you are dismissed".

Exiting the room I'm pulled down the corridor and pushed into a room. Scanning around I see it's Draco's and instantly relax.

"I've missed you" a pair of Arms wrap around my mid half pulling me close. I smile and laugh.

"I've missed you too Dray". I place a kiss on his lips before sighing. "I don't have much time"

He sighs. "I know I just needed to see you once before you go"

"This will be over soon and then I'll be home with you" he gives me his charming smile making my heart skip a beat.

"I'll be counting down the hours" kissing him once more I walk down to the living room and floo to Hogwarts. Exiting the chimney I look at Snape.

"Can this be over already?"

He smiles softly. "Hopefully you'll be free soon enough" I grin sadly before walking out of the room towards the court heard the flowers had all died and no one was in sight the clock struck 4:45 pm.

The running of Gryffindors caught my attention. I laugh.

I may get my wish after all

Snape stood at the top of the room with me on his right side, I was sitting. It was currently 5:30 pm. The students were quiet.

The lines that were on perfectly straight had become more circle, I took no notice and closed my eyes briefly.

"Many of your are surely wondering why I summoned you at this hour. It has come to my attention that Harry Potter was sighted one hogsmede. Should any one student or staff be caught attempting to aid Mr. potter they will be punished." Snape kept his voice low. "Furthermore Anyone who has knowledge of these events and fails to come forward will be treated like equally guilty"